Search results

1. mrgooch71

LTB Lacrosse Helmet

looking to buy a lacrosse helmet pm with offers open to other pitching helmets as well but would like a lacrosse helmet.
  2. mrgooch71

LTB Reeboks

I'd like to pick up some dictators 28oz or heavier pm me with offers
  3. mrgooch71

LTB looking for a few

Looking to pick up a few sticks all 28oz to 30oz nothing lighter mostly reebok but a couple older easton and one older combat OG reebok melee asa id like to pick up all 4 reebok dictators OG reebok vector o plus 2012 reebok melee asa OG easton scx2 preferably 30oz OG easton scx23...
  4. mrgooch71

LTB OG Melee ASA

looking to buy one pm me with offers please
  5. mrgooch71

Couldnt Believe It

During the tournament this weekend i noticed a team leaving one bat at the plate for every batter, immediately i think shaved then as we play this team i picked the bat up looked at it and noticed the miken end cap looks odd in the easton scn5 (obviously shaved), i called out the bat showed the...
  6. mrgooch71

Looking to get Uniforms

but we have no logo so please PM me with quotes to see who can give us the best deal to start us up, looking to get full dye uniforms thanks have a good day.
  7. mrgooch71

For Sale Jewelry For Cheap...Great deal for authentic jewelry

Selling a 1CT. Diamond ring set in white gold its a $900 ring, also a vintage Bracelet its a Gold Bracelet with Aqua Marines and Clear Sapphires its a $320 Bracelet. They are unused and will never be used, will sell the pair for $350 O.B.O. really wanna move these so make an offer it couldnt...
  8. mrgooch71

LTTF Reebok Bats

looking to trade for some reebok bats only thing i have left to trade is a 27 oz OG Synergy 2 had to reglue knob a piece cracked off but the bat is very clean no cracks rattles or and cap sep. pics in the selling section and will gladly send more
  9. mrgooch71

For Sale 1 CT. Diamond Ring Set In White Gold

1 CT. Diamond Ring Set In White Gold and 1 gold Bracelet Its a 900$ ring never given away or used looking to get 400$ O.B.O also a 320$ Bracelet for 200$ O.B.O will combine the two for 500$ O.B.O...wanna move these they have never been used and never will...really wanna move these so just make...
  10. mrgooch71

For Sale/Trade 6 Sticks To Go

Price drop!!! 27oz combat ds plague 85$ Firm 27oz OG synergy 2 very clean had to re-glue knob 80$ O.B.O 28oz OG Synergy 2nd batch (SCX2) SOLD TO LUDA1468 27oz Worth 3DX Clean SOLD TO DONK70 30oz Maxload Miken NRG 600 less than 300 hits N\R SOLD LOCAL...
  11. mrgooch71

Dumb Question

i know its a dumb question bout how do you embed a video so people can just see it on sbf??
  12. mrgooch71

Some BP

Any pointers on swing are welcome and appreciated
  13. mrgooch71

LTTF reebok

Looking to pick up some more reebok bats will buy but prefer trade
  14. mrgooch71

LTB reebok bats

Looking to pick up some reebok bats vectors,tators,melees are all wanted (no melee plus orange and blue already have two) all weights are ok but 28 and up would be great.
  15. mrgooch71

bat info

I just picked up a reebok tator plus brand new for a great price with a return and reciept. I was just curious if anyone had any feedback on how it performs or what the return is?
  16. mrgooch71

For Trade 3 utrip and 1 asa

Got 4 bats to trade Utrip 27 oz maxload WSE titan 26 oz OG virus 27 oz reebok melee plus very clean Asa 27 oz synergey 2 very clean open to all trades want 28 oz and above but will take a 27 oz maxload. pm me for pics
  17. mrgooch71

Custom Uniforms

Hi my name is Robert i am very interested in learning more about what you guys can do with your jerseys, my team would like to get a whole new set or two so if you could e mail me and see if we can get the ball rolling i would very much appreciate it, my email is [email protected]...