Search results

1. dopeyseado

combat

try the jeff wallace senior bat you will love it
  2. dopeyseado

Combat Subpar

so funny about the remark about easton being better then combat but the hockey company that bought comabt also bought easton so easton and comabt bats prob going to be similar...back in the day easton bats yes where better but now combat is so much better and thats why all i use are combats...
  3. dopeyseado

can anyone comment senior Dirty vs senior Wanted?

the jeff walace senior bat is hot
  4. dopeyseado

Wheres New Asa only derby boys review/opinion

the portent is a stiffer bat then the dba and is more durable
  5. dopeyseado

Anyone see these?

pants they are light weight and feel great plus you can make them shorter in the lenghts of the legs cause they velcro inside of the pant legs
  6. dopeyseado

Compression testing bats for ASA

i know the derby boys and wanted are at 1200 psi and they tested at the nationals and they knew about the new numbers
  7. dopeyseado

ASA ump please help with a coed rule

coed thanks for all the help just to me and some of the umps at that tournament thinks its a big gray erea and are going to bring it up at the next national asa meeting.softball is like 85% offense but i just think that rule has to be more clear by asa just my opinion and once again thanks for...
  8. dopeyseado

ump this was a asa state tournament and the player played 2nd base and was about 4 to 5 feet into the outfield and made a play that he could only make from being in the outfield not if he was on the dirt and it change the game in the 7th inning from being a hit by a girl to the 2nd out..i...
  9. dopeyseado

in coed asa ....i know 2 male and 2 female players must be in the out field and same for the infield but my question is can a male or female infielder have any part of there feet or body in the out field or can they be standing on the grass which is part of the out field prior to the pitcher...
  10. dopeyseado

Derby Boy asa-- break-in or Hot in wrapper?

db and wanted both are great bats right out of the wrapper i saw that db asa only bat hit the 44/375 balls light no tomorrow exit speed was great and the pop awsome and with the 52/300 ball it hit them good but not like the wanted did..right out of the wrapper hitting the ball 300 plus and...
  11. dopeyseado

Combat asa comparison

the asa derby boys bat is crazy hot and the pop is unbelieveable..this past weekend in league each team puts out 3 bats and both teams can swing them,by the 3rd inning people started to swing my db and could not believe how good it felt and the pop it had over there old eastons and worths
  12. dopeyseado

model # help

need some help on some model # ..first one is the 2nd batch of the raw steel the black handle and gloss gray barrel with white lettering ....second one is a white steel white handle with a red barrel and white end cap and on the handle it says construction 6 Csix composite flex3 and on the...
  13. dopeyseado

For Sale/Trade easton srv4 26oz for trade or sale

bat sold to hector century21
  14. dopeyseado

my buddy BEA has pictures of my srv4 up and i will have him bump it to the top for people to see the bat.. it is very clean and like i said less then a 100 hits on it just didnt use it and now im using only combat since i play coed with team combat thanks .please take a look at the bat you will...
  15. dopeyseado

bump to top!!!
  16. dopeyseado

i have a 26on srv4 with less then 100 hits on it looking to trade or sell it.. for a trade looking for a 26oz wanted asa or 275 or a derby boys 26oz asa or 275. will also consider niw 2013 white steel.. to sell looking for 150$ and thats with shipping by us mail.. if interested you can send...
  17. dopeyseado

2013 Combat Wanted, Derby Boys Coupon Code

which asa combat do you think is better the wanted or derby boys
  18. dopeyseado

ASA only bats vs ASA compression tester

i heard with the z1000 and 2000 if you dont test them on the rings that are in side it will fail like 95% of the time
  19. dopeyseado

og exstended

it is a 27 oz and i will get pics up soon
  20. dopeyseado

og exstended

might be looking to trade or sell my 2004 easton with about 400 hits on it