Search results

1. goinyard25

For Trade Clean 26 og scx3

Bat is SOLD! for just under asking. Want to trade as of right now. Looking for these but open to other offers, other comparable offers. If you don't get a response, you know why! Will add cash if need be. All 26 oz only please. lv1, 100h, 2014 L1 or L6. I will listen to other offers as stated...
  2. goinyard25

Droppin train bombs!

Cool to be able to play with this guy. Hes a beast! There is a train bomb in there btw!
  3. goinyard25

For Sale/Trade 4 nice sticks!

Got 4 bats to move here. 2 27 oz ASA NRG max loads, looking for 130 ea OBO. 1 27 oz OG SCX3, looking for 180 OBO. Deal pending 1 26 oz Izzy, returnable with valid receipt, looking for 140 OBO. Gone NRGs have no webbing, end cap seperation, cracks or rattles. They both have about 6-800 cuts...
  4. goinyard25

Fun Coed Tourney in Ca/Nv/Or?

Need a fun coed tourney in a cool place for a team that doesnt ever play besides once or twice a year and that includes sno ball! Any suggestions?
  5. goinyard25

Longball winner at Boneyard Blast 2013 Reno!

Here is the video yall. Was going up against Ultra 2s, Z 3000 prototypes and a ton of other shavers with my CLEAN Miken Psycho! BTW the wind you hear is blowing straight in from left at 15-20 MPH and I was up against a few major guys and several B-C guys. http://youtu.be/6zy-LsBdzlU
  6. goinyard25

Props to a couple teams! Boneyard Blast 2013!

JD here from ROC, Mens E champs this past weekend in Reno. Just like to give a shout out to Real Steal from LA and Aftershock from Travis Air Force Base! Two of the Coolest, classiest teams we have ever played against. It was a pleasure playing with you guys and it is nice to know there are good...
  7. goinyard25

For Sale/Trade 16 GB iPhone 4. Great condition!

Looking to sell first then trade. Sell price would be 225 OBO or trade for a few different bats. 26 or 27 max load Z2000s, 26 extendeds, mercys, J3s. Thanks for taking a look fellas. 5307988287 for fast response. It is a Verizon phone but can be jail broke if you know how.
  8. goinyard25

For Trade 28 oz SCX3!!!

Looking to trade for a 27 oz SCX3 or something that blows me away. Got in a trade just dont swing 28s. No cracks, rattle, separation, normal end cap wear but in great condition. I will add pics later.
  9. goinyard25

For Trade UTRIP 2014 27 oz EL Z2k

Ive got one of these bad boys coming and am getting off the Louisville bandwagon cause of the issues being had. It will not be here until they ship out beginning to mid May but I figured it couldnt hurt to start trolling! It will have approximately 11+ months left on warranty and it will be NIW...
  10. goinyard25

For Trade 2014 27 oz, EL Z2k with return!

UTRIP 2014 27 oz, EL Z2k with return! Ive got one of these bad boys coming and am getting off the Louisville bandwagon cause of the issues being had. It will not be here until they ship out beginning to mid May but I figured it couldnt hurt to start trolling! It will have approximately 11+...
  11. goinyard25

For Sale/Trade 27 NOW Booger!!!

Got a 0 hit Booger RI for trade/sale. Rather trade so my price will be high, if you don't like it, don't buy it. Again, rather trade. 160 OBO shipped or trade for SCX3, SCN3, clean blackout, psycho or Ink. PM with Qs. It is returnable but no receipt.
  12. goinyard25

For Sale/Trade 27 NOW RI Booger!!!

Got a 0 hit Booger RI for trade/sale. Rather trade so my price will be high, if you don't like it, don't buy it. Again, rather trade. 160 OBO shipped or trade for SCX3, SCN3, clean blackout, psycho or Ink. 5307988287 for faster response and pics. It is returnable but no receipt.
  13. goinyard25

Best new stamp durability?

I dont care about the hottest bat, longest break in time, distance any of that. My bad batch Z broke in literally 8 swings(I know this because I was hearing of the durability issues and kept track), my new Psycho has an inch and a half long spiral crack after ten swings, hot as **** but already...
  14. goinyard25

For Trade OG Flat sticker Freak 98

Got an OG flats sticker Greak 98 with about 400 cuts on it. Got in a trade from the original owner but I don't swing 28 mikens. No cracks, webbing, rattle, still got a lot of breaking in to do and will last forever. Make some offers but looking mainly for worths and Mikens. Can add cash for...
  15. goinyard25

New "ASA ONLY" bats for fastpitch?

Hey guys I play both slow and fastpitch and was just wondering if anyone knew for sure that the bats would be allowed in fast pitch or are they ASA Slowpitch only? The reason I ask is because they are not changing the compression of the balls in ASA fastpitch. Thanks fellas.
  16. goinyard25

Extended getting banned next year?

I keep hearing rumors that ASA and NAFA are banning only the extendeds starting next year. Any credible info would be awesome. I imagine there would be a lot of ticked off people! Thanks guys!