Search results

1. bradblah

LTB Combat Wanted ASA - 27 or 28oz

Anyone have one (or two!) laying around? 27 or 28oz would be ideal. Link for reference to exactly what I'm looking for: http://reviews.softballfans.com/bat.php?v=Combat&id=434
  2. bradblah

For Sale Rawlings PRO1175-6 RTD

11.75" Wingtip Rawlings RTD glove ....it's beautiful. Had it relaced with black laces shortly after I bought it, and put it on my hand a few times....other than that it's just sat around not getting used. Figured I'd find it a new home. Stiff as a board. Looking to get $170 shipped.
  3. bradblah

For Sale Custom Wilson 1781

I have a custom Wilson 1781 that I bought last April and started to break it in, haven't touched it this season as I haven't been playing a lot of ball due to an injury. Broken in TIP but could still use some more break in. Glove was stored in my house in a glove bag with a ball in it all year...
  4. bradblah

Do I have a shot?

Semis, playing the highest scoring team (and 7th seed) - I finished 1st @ 11-2 and 2nd highest scoring but I don't like my matchups this week. Also lost Welker for the week and can't really start Reggie Bush since he's too up in the air.
  5. bradblah

Do I bench Stafford?

...the snow here is pretty bad and it's supposed to keep going all day. Field is completely covered already. Have McCown as a backup option - do I do it? Ugh.
  6. bradblah

Playoff Round 1 lineup..

Finished the #3 seed, even with a fairly mediocre team. Couple tough choices this week - I'd like to see what you guys think. .5 PPR QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/TE/FLEX QB-Luck @ CIN, Palmer vs. STL, McCown vs. DAL RB-Rice vs. MIN, Murray @ CHI, Stacy @ ARI, Blount vs. CLE WR-D. Thomas vs. TEN, Floyd...
  7. bradblah

Need to fill my flex

..in a league i really need a win in. DeAngelo Williams vs. NE Lamar Miller vs. SD Shane Vereen @ CAR Percy Harvin vs. MIN
  8. bradblah

Set my lineup...

Lets try something new here - i haven't had any luck in my dynasty league this year and I have a ton of people out on byes this week...so lets see if you guys can help. QB - Pick One Matt Ryan @ CAR Robert Griffin III vs. SD Terrelle Pryor vs. PHI Nick Foles @ OAK Skill Positions -...
  9. bradblah

For Sale Rawlings LE PRO302HC

I bought this when it first came out with the plan of breaking it in throughout the season and eventually gaming it... I never got around to the break in part of it though. I hit it with a mallet a few times and put it in a glove bag with a ball in it and put it away. No oils / conditioners of...
  10. bradblah

which QB?

...it's a dynasty league with 20 man rosters, that's why i have so many. Ryan vs. TB RG3 vs. CHI Foles vs. DAL
  11. bradblah

Need to pick 4...

League doesn't differentiate between WR/TE - just need to start 4 of them. 3pts every 50 yards, no PPR. Wes Welker vs. JAX AJ Green @ BUF Jordan Cameron vs. DET Julius Thomas vs. JAX Antonio Gates vs. IND Justin Blackmon @ DEN Nate Washington @ SEA Cecil Shorts @ DEN Sidney...
  12. bradblah

Since everyone is asking...WTS WR/TE Edition..

My one league doesn't have any requirements for starting WR/TEs....just have to pick 4 of them. 3pts for every 50yds rec, 6pt TDs... Here are my choices: AJ Green Wes Welker Dwayne Bowe Jordan Cameron Julius Thomas Cecil Shorts Antonio Gates Sidney Rice Green/Welker are in...
  13. bradblah

My "I really screwed this up" Draft...

Had pick #4 overall....it's an ESPN league - I highlighted Doug Martin, clicked draft player - and low and behold it gives me Ray Rice. The draft got off to a bad start and never got any better. 12 team standard scoring, no PPR. QB / RB / RB / WR / WR / TE / FLEX QB-Andrew Luck, Mike...
  14. bradblah

For Sale LH TaylorMade R11s TP Driver - 10.5* X-Stiff

Just picked up a new driver so I figured I'd try to move this one... I bought it earlier this year and used it for <10 rounds...I got to swing a Ping G25 and fell in love with it so I'm moving this one. There are two small nicks in the paint on the crown (you can see in pics) - other than that...
  15. bradblah

First Draft of the Year....

First draft of the year... 12 team standard scoring, no PPR, nothing fancy at all. Keeper league where you keep 1 from previous year, no rounds to worry about. QB-RB-RB-WR-WR-TE-W/R-K-DEF Keeper was Doug Martin (chose between him, Rodgers, Spiller, and TRich) QB-Matthew Stafford, Michael...
  16. bradblah

For Sale Combat Wanted ASA 27oz. <50 hits

Have a 27oz ASA Wanted for sale. I bought it and a DB ASA early in the season and wound up preferring my DB much more. This only has about 40 or so swings on it, almost all game swings. Bat is returnable w/receipt. Looking to sell for $160 shipped. SOLDDDDDDDDDD
  17. bradblah

For Sale Nokona AMG-600-CW 12.5" RHT

Selling my Nokona AMG-600-CW old white patch glove. Since I got my 1781, this doesn't get any love any more. Glove is in awesome condition, fully broken in (conventional, but TIP still works)....it was just relaced with Rawlings Primo lace, and conditioned with Mizuno Strong Oil - Since the...
  18. bradblah

For Sale Aluminum Unibody MacBook - MB467LL/A

Apple MacBook MB467LL/A 13.3-Inch Laptop This is the late 2008 Unibody MacBook, which became the 13" MacBook Pro. Laptop is in perfect working condition. After a few years of use I decided to upgrade to a 15" MacBook Pro. RAM was upgraded to 4GB when I purchased it and then the hard drive...
  19. bradblah

.52/275-300?

Are there are .52/275's or just regular .52/300s still around? I checked out the site and only saw the .52/300 Distance w/HOT. We are switching our one league to wood this year and the LD also wants to switch balls from .44/375 - I told him about the Evils but couldn't find a link to send him.
  20. bradblah

Keeper help

12 (just expanded from 10) team league with a single keeper. Standard scoring, no PPR...I think I know who I want to keep but just looking for some reassurance. You can keep someone for a max of 2 years..Here are my 4 potential keepers: Aaron Rodgers (keeper from last year) Trent Richardson...