3. S

For Sale ***SOLD*** A2000 1799 Superskin

Sorry meant to say beautiful glove man
  4. S

For Sale Easton Loaded Slowpitch 13" Glove Deal

Awesome. Thanks for the help
  5. S

For Sale Easton Loaded Slowpitch 13" Glove Deal

Has anyone gotten and tried this glove. ?
  6. S

How much do you want for lxt and would you have pics? Thanks.

How much do you want for lxt and would you have pics? Thanks.
  7. S

For Sale/Trade Oakley Batwolfs

How do these size compared to hijinx
  8. S

LTB Oakley hijinx

Wtb oakley hijinx or a descent place to still buy them. Looking for the black with red oakley if possible. Thanks for any help guys.
  9. S

The gen 1 box I mean

The gen 1 box I mean
  10. S

Does this have quad core. 5 g wifi and 2 g ram ?

Does this have quad core. 5 g wifi and 2 g ram ?
  11. S

How did you break in that gs1350 with that kind of flare and a deep pocket ?? Do you have any...

How did you break in that gs1350 with that kind of flare and a deep pocket ?? Do you have any idea how that glove compares to a lousiville helix 13.5 inch ? I know there not on same level. But any help would be great.
  12. S

Ltb nokona 13 or 13.5 glove closed Web

Ltb nokona 13 or 13.5 inch glove with clozed web. Please only gloves in good to new shape. I Also have glove to trade for nokona.
  13. S

For Sale Spy Logan Sunglasses

Polarized?
  14. S

Juggernaut program vs cube method.

Would be good to try I'm thinking. Either or. Just to make a change from 5/3/1 and juggernaut seems to get into higher rep ranges more often.
  15. S

Juggernaut program vs cube method.

Anyone have any experience with either ? Juggernaut seems maybe a little more joint friendly than 5/3/1 cause of switching in more high rep core lifts. Thanks for any help.
  16. S

For Sale/Trade Nokona WS1300 13" Glove

Does the half inch differnece between this and an amg600 12.5 play any bigger. Not used to nokona sizing. Thanks to anyone. Used to playing with a 13.5 lousiville slugger. Pocket on nokona 1250 I tried on seems a lot bigger than lousiville. Just wanted a little more length than the 1250. .
  17. S

5/3/1. Stuck milatary press

For dumbells I could do 90 pound dumbells for a good 10 reps with good form. Bb standing presses the 2 rep grinder that I felt was not great form was only with 190. Like I said before deff makes u feel weak.
  18. S

Same rep range ? Recalculate max for 531 for military and do seated bb presses ? Or use a 3x10 or 5x5 ? All I've really put time into before was dumbell presses for 10 rep or 8 rep sets.
  19. S

Trying to just stick to 0 leg drive strick shoulder only type lift. It's really a humbling exercise when done strick.