Search results

1. S

LTB Miken triad 3 asa

Looking for miken triad 3 asa used or new
  2. S

LTB Oakley hijinx

Wtb oakley hijinx or a descent place to still buy them. Looking for the black with red oakley if possible. Thanks for any help guys.
  3. S

Ltb nokona 13 or 13.5 glove closed Web

Ltb nokona 13 or 13.5 inch glove with clozed web. Please only gloves in good to new shape. I Also have glove to trade for nokona.
  4. S

Juggernaut program vs cube method.

Anyone have any experience with either ? Juggernaut seems maybe a little more joint friendly than 5/3/1 cause of switching in more high rep core lifts. Thanks for any help.
  5. S

5/3/1. Stuck milatary press

I've been doing 5/3/1 for 4 months plus now. My bench squat and deadlift have been steadily going up. I just did a 531 week for military press and almost couldn't get my 1 rep without a little leg drive. I'm wondering if this is because I've never put as much time into the standing military...
  6. S

LTB Go pro.

Looking to purchase a go pro from someone. I know a member had one up for sale and sold quick. Looking to buy one for an 8 year old who is into dirt biking, snowboarding and skateboarding. Still researching all mounting options for helmets for all 3 sports. Thanks to anyone for any...
  7. S

Asa player switched to nsa

Have a buddy who switched to nsa play only. What are top Easton bats with new stamp ? He loved the srv3 Easton. Loves Eastone bats period any advice or guidance would be great. Thanks.
  8. S

glove for my 10 year old

Looking to buy a glove for my ten year old daughter. She's about the size of an 11 or 12 year old. She plays outfield but they do move all over ten field sometimes. What would anyone recommend ? A fast pitch glove ? Anything descent for 50 bucks ? Or anyone have anything from there daughter...
  9. S

whey isolate

I have been searching and searching for a whey isolate that is only flavored with natural vanilla or even regular sugar. I have crohns disease and have had all kinds of issues with protein in the paSt. Isopure seems quite promising but as soon as added the one with "natural vanilla" that...
  10. S

LTB VeriZon note 3

Please message me if you have one available. Light scratches ok. But nothing crazy for damage. Thanks.
  11. S

Muscle milk Naturals

Anyone ever heard of this product or can look over ingredients. I have issues digesting most proteins due to Crohn's disease. I've been able to stomach micronized crea pure creatine and stumbled across this for a protein option. Says no lactose and also no aspertame or artificial...
  12. S

Switching main lift

It ok to switch bench press main lift in a basic 3 sets of 5 pyramiding up to incline barbell for a new 5rep cycle. ? Will not flat benching on heavy days and only on dynamic days kill flat bench strength ? Should I also be doing inclines on high rep(light day) also. ? Or should I...
  13. S

Band training.

New to all types of band training. Wondering which ones i can purchase for benching.(without spending 100 bucks on two). I have heavy dumbells to tie em around. Also which ones for standing oblique type twists. Could I use same ones also for rotator cuff type band pullaparts ? Brand...
  14. S

LTB Captains of crush grip trainers COC

Looking for trainer gripper and the #1 and #2. Maybe someone bought them and there collecting dust ?
  15. S

First base glove. Big scoop

How is the Wilson big scoop a9884. first base glove. For the low price. ?
  16. S

Cissus quadrangularis. For joints

Anyone ever try this ? Seems promising. Most popular brand I could find was super cissus rx Thanks for any insight.
  17. S

Need combat batting glove advice

Love the quality of current combat gloves I have and well also just wanna stick with the brand cause no one here really does. What in your opinion is combat batting gloves with best fitting fingers. Meaning not bulky and best feel but also have a tacky grip to em ? Thanks for any advice.
  18. S

LTB Fuel cells clear

Just wondering if someone bought the clear framed fuel cells that were on here. Or if anyone has some fuel cells for sale.... Thanks.
  19. S

LTB Super mario for wii

Wtb super mario for Wii for my son. Pm thanks.
  20. S

Threw the bat.

I strained my thumb bad lifting and tonight when I swung at a pitch, I felt an intense pain in my left hand and before I knew it on my follow through just let go of the bat, course it had to hit the ump right in the shin. Felt like the biggest douche bag. Anyone ever just lose there grip like...