Search results

1. spank13

LTB Youth Catcher's Gear

Show me what you got...
  2. spank13

LTB LTB: Demarini 2014 Juggy or Mercy

Would prefer local pickup (or quick ship for Monday arrival) in Seattle area. LMK.
  3. spank13

Ok advice needed again

So I got a BMB-M in maroon (a deal I couldn't pass up) to replace my JD73 but I never took the time to break it in, just didn't love the look of it. What's the preferred iWeb to replace the JD73 at this point? Still play mostly middle INF. Still playing hardball. Thanks in advance for the...
  4. spank13

LTB LTB Vinci 11.5 or 12.5"

Would like an open back, prefer an iWeb. I have a mesh BMB that I never fell in love with and miss my stolen JD73. I like the look of the RV5700 and the JV2100. Shoot me PM's, time to put my nokona to rest...
  5. spank13

Need Help Need help, sure this has been asked before....

... but I'm lazy and don't want to wade through the forum. Agreed on a price ($40) for an item. I added the 3% and sent it paypal as goods ($41.20). Seller changes mind because of shipping and asks me to split shipping or give me info for a refund. I don't want to split shipping as I had an...
  6. spank13

Need to replace my JD73

Loved the feel of that glove but it was stolen at a charity tourney and now I need to get a new glove. I play hardball as well and would love to use the glove for that (mostly pitcher and INF) as well as softball in the INF. I prefer open back and would like to avoid mesh. Any help would be...
  7. spank13

Mizuno Jawz Blast 4 Review

I've owned the last 3 revs of the 9 spike, the first gen still being my favorite so I decided to take a shot on these. I have several other mizuno running shoes and cross trainers as well. Big fan of height and support of these. They are also much much lighter than previous generations. Tread...
  8. spank13

Mizuno Turfs?

What's the reviews on the latest? And what happened to all the old threads in this forum?
  9. spank13

LTB LTB/LTTF Mizuno & DeMarini

26 or 27oz Blackout (USSSA Only, prefer balanced) 26oz Mercy, 2013 or 2014 Any good mizuno OF glove Trade bait (all returnable): 26oz SRV3 (sand rattle) 26oz SRV4 (new stamps) 27oz Miken 484 27oz OG May98 27oz SCN17BH (old stamp) PM me, will throw in cash on any trade deal to...
  10. spank13

Bat Checking Thru Manufacturer For Tampering?

I recently joined the board of our local league and one of the things I was tasked to find out was the bat testing for tampering thru the manufacturer and to get procedures and costs associated with each bat manufacturer. Anyone have contacts?
  11. spank13

For Sale Easton, Mizuno, Worth all 27oz

Pains me to sell any of these but you gotta do what you gotta do. All prices are gifted, add the 3% otherwise. All prices include shipping will be shipped Fedex or USPS insured. All prices are OBO. PM me! 27oz OG Worth May98 ASA. No cracks. Webbed up nice. $160 27oz Mizuno OG Wrath. Bag...
  12. spank13

LTTF LTTF/LTB Maui Jim Sun Glasses

Maui Jim Peahi Tortoise Shell. Trade bait in the sig as well as some others LMK http://www.mauijim.com/peahi-7184.html
  13. spank13

Just wanted to say...

The JD73-L is the real deal. That is all...
  14. spank13

For Sale/Trade NWT Vinci RCV-L 12.5"

RHT. This glove has not seen any work or any throws. Opted for the JD73 so this has got to go. Make me offers! SOLD to Dogue! LTTF new Eastons, Worths or a quality SCN5
  15. spank13

LTTF Vinci RCV-L for SCN3 Flex

Have a NWT Vinci RCV-L for bait. Hit me up!
  16. spank13

LTB 27 or 28oz ST1-z

Just killed my baby tonight. Need a new one.
  17. spank13

Nokona iWeb Conversion?

Has anyone had this done?
  18. spank13

RCV-L or JD73-L for slow infielder?

I'm mediocre at 3B, 2B, and SS but play all three a few days a week. I'm converting (I think) from Nokona and really have been looking for an I-Web, but was curious what the thoughts were. I've looked at the other threads, but wanted a fresh perspective...
  19. spank13

LTB LTB/LTTF 27oz SCN5

Would like a few, hoping I'm not a week late on these... PM me offers.
  20. spank13

For Sale/Trade OG Wrath ASA 27oz

Prefer to trade, will add cash to the deal looking for USSSA Craze, 454 Toxic, SCN5, SRV3, SRV4, and SSR4's in trade. Price gifted, add the 3% otherwise. Includes shipping will be shipped Fedex or USPS insured. Price is OBO, but is pretty firm. 27oz Mizuno Wrath ASA. Bag scratches only, no...