2. Mikesadd

What's the lowest you will take for the 454 titan

What's the lowest you will take for the 454 titan
  3. Mikesadd

Price Check few eastons bats

Is this still Available
  4. Mikesadd

LTTF 2017 Helmer Flex USSSA 27.5

Has about 75 cut minimal scratches does have webbing receipt dated 2/23/17 I can text you pics pm your number
  5. Mikesadd

LTTF 2017 Helmer Flex USSSA 27.5

I have @ 27.5 with papers and both barcodes not niw though.
  6. Mikesadd

For Sale 454 Mutant, Filthy, Legit Resmondo, and more

The 454 available still
  7. Mikesadd

LTB Worth 454 titan and worth mayhem

I'm looking for this old bat these two bats either 26/27 in both. Text works best 615 485 7887
  8. Mikesadd

End loads question

that was just my opinion on the sonic +. Which i switched from an endloaded easton i just feel more mid load but like i say people are different.
  9. Mikesadd

End loads question

The sonic will feel like a mid load just a tad bit its been a while since i have picked up a Z. The sonic does feel heavy though if i were you just swing both. People are always different in weights and how they ike a feel of a bat.
  10. Mikesadd

Sonic + first tournament

spoke to another guy who had the sonic he said he loved his and it was his gamer.
  11. Mikesadd

Sonic + first tournament

Bring it im playing in three coed leagues starting thursday so whenever im ready.
  12. Mikesadd

Sonic + first tournament

i was reading someones signature it was something like play coed ball hit bombs girls awww or something like that i was like true story.
  13. Mikesadd

Sonic + first tournament

I play with her on two leauges trying hard lol :bigok:
  14. Mikesadd

Sonic + first tournament

I hit mine more yesterday. I hit one shot yesterday that had a girl say D*** dude. I was like what. She had nothing to say just in Ahhh. since i have hit the sonic i have noticed once i connect with the sweet spot the ball just flys. Since having this sonic very impressed with the performance...
  15. Mikesadd

Z4000 loose handle

It shouldn't hurt the resell as long as you still have the receipt you should still get about 240 for it
  16. Mikesadd

Z4000 loose handle

Lol sell the z spend 179 maybe 160 then have cash in the pocket done deal im just saying.
  17. Mikesadd

Z4000 loose handle

The only senior by slugger is the zyhper i believe that i know of.
  18. Mikesadd

Z4000 loose handle

sonic plus senior naaaaa sonic + = bombs son lol
  19. Mikesadd

Z4000 loose handle

See if you would have gotten tat one piece sonic you wouldnt have that problem. Kidding bud honeslty, i would call the place you got it from or slugger and explain the situation.
  20. Mikesadd

Sonic + first tournament

I want to swing a Z4 and compare no doubt and see what they can do.