Search results

1. DirtBags35

DFL Buyer Beware!

ok here is the story, A board brother and I agreed on a bat and a price. Me the buyer and the board bro the seller on Dec 28th. PayPal was sent on the 28th and I texted him and told him my address and that payment has been made. He's said he would get it out and send me a tracking number. I...
  2. DirtBags35

Need Help Question about a deal?

ok here is the story, A board brother and I agreed on a bat and a price. Me the buyer and the board bro the seller on Dec 28th. PayPal was sent on the 28th and I texted him and told him my address and that payment has been made. He's said he would get it out and send me a tracking number. I...
  3. DirtBags35

For Sale 27.5 Z4000+

selling a very slightly used 27.5 Z4000+ utrip endloaded. Has very few swings on it probably around 200. Looking to get 125 shipped
  4. DirtBags35

Price Check 2016 Z4000+ 27.5oz endloaded

Looking to see what the value of this bat is? Haven't seen many for sale so just wanted to ask everyone. Has original grip but the taper has been taken out. Has only about 100-150 swings on it.
  5. DirtBags35

LTB LTB Z4K + endloaded 26.5

Looking to buy a back up for my gamer. Looking for 26.5 green Z4000 +. I have a very good condition 27.5 oz of the same bat I would trade or will send PayPal. Let me know a reasonable price!
  6. DirtBags35

For Sale 2015 Z2K digital Camo 27 oz endloaded

Have a slightly used returnable no reciept 27 oz Z2K looking to get SOLD gifted or add fees.
  7. DirtBags35

For Sale/Trade 11.5 Glovesmith custom glove new

Have a brand new 11.5 black and blue custom select Glovesmith. it does have a name embroidered on side but is harder to see. Looking to get $80 shipped OBO f/f or add fees
  8. DirtBags35

For Sale/Trade 3 Bats $100 and under Easton/Worth/LS

I have three bats all in good shape the only problem is the torq has a paint crack but didn't effect the bat. 28 oz Duo 2 no receipt has a few hundred swings on it but not yet broken in fully. Liking to get $80 OBO f/f or add fees Next is 27 oz 2015 digital Z2000 no receipt has a couple...
  9. DirtBags35

For Sale 26.5 Backman shoppe

Has a couple hundred swings on it no cracks or webbing and no rattles With receipt dated 3/18/15 Looking to get 160 shipped OBO
  10. DirtBags35

For Sale/Trade Dewalt hammer drill and Oakley polarized Radar

Have a like new dewalt hammer drill model DC212 it has been used twice, still like new extra battery and charger have never been plugged in or charged. Looking to get 200 OBO Also looking to sell or trade a pair of Polarized Oakley Radar comes with hard case and soft bag, has one very...
  11. DirtBags35

LTB 27 oz LS Z2K end loaded utrip ri

Looking to acquire a 27 oz utrip end loaded z2k ri have paypal ready please let me know what you have.
  12. DirtBags35

For Sale/Trade Like New 18V Dewalt SDS Hammer Drill Kit

Like new SDS hammer drill kits only used once to drill 5 holes, the charger and the extra battery have never been used, comes with everything in the picture as well as a 1/2 SDS bit and a 3/16 bit. Looking to get $275 shipped gifted or add Fees. Would also be willing to trade for utrip end...
  13. DirtBags35

For Sale Ton of XL,XXL Under Armour clothing

Everything sold except for the new XXL shirt UA XXL loose brand new with tags $18
  14. DirtBags35

Looking for my SS

Anyone know where I can get a nice or minty NR Miken 27 oz like a dc41 or an izzy for a decent price?
  15. DirtBags35

For Sale Unlocked IPhone 5 white 16GB

I have an unlocked iPhone 5 white clean phone it does have a few small nicks on the edges where it was dropped but nothing major no cracks on screen or problems also comes with charger, cable, earbuds, and otter box and original box would like to get 265$ shipped
  16. DirtBags35

For Sale Unlocked Samsung Galaxy S4

Really good shape always in a case comes with charger and cable, can't find the box but if I do I will ship it out with it looking for 145$ shipped
  17. DirtBags35

For Sale Price check Samsung S4 unlocked

Looking to get rid of wife's phone she has a Galaxy S4 it's on ATT now but is unlocked don't know the asking price will also have an iPhone 5 unlocked in a week or so
  18. DirtBags35

For Sale 27 oz Miken Triad 3

27 oz Miken Triad has about 100 swings on it. It does have some sticky spray on it but other than that no webbing or cracks it is returnable and I do have the receipts somewhere looking to get $110 shipped
  19. DirtBags35

For Sale 27oz duo 3

Returnable no receipt 27 oz Duo3 for sale has some small scratches and scrapes looking to get $230 shipped
  20. DirtBags35

For Sale 2014 27.5 lv1

27.5 lv1 returnable with receipt and matching stickers has about 250 cuts on it couple small paint chips out of the black at the end and as seen on last pic a small scrap mark on the endcap looking to get 215 OBO shipped...