Search results

1. BryonR41

Info on this bat

It's been professionally corked Obviously it's not a bat that will be used on the field. I was more looking for confirmation if this bat was truly from The 50s/60s... but I greatly value the input so far
  2. BryonR41

Info on this bat

https://imgur.com/gallery/If6o3 Did this work? Am I doing it right? The internet is hard leave me alone Joker
  3. BryonR41

Info on this bat

Can anyone tell me more about this bat? I found it in my father in laws barn. I believe it to be made by Adirondak (later merged with Rawlings). I think it's called a bottle barrel bat and may be from the 1950s/60s. Thanks in advance...
  4. BryonR41

Mid/high end glove comparisons/advice

Will I didn't take long to decide, went with this glove... http://forums.softballfans.com/threads/rawlings-pro1000-pro-department-12-25-230.1440393/ Working on some couch catch and breaking it in, so far I'm happy with the purchase. Thanks again everyone
  5. BryonR41

For Sale Rawlings Pro1000 pro department 12.25 $230

I'm looking for a 12.5" but considering this glove. Do you have any pics with a softball? Does it measure true to 12.25?
  6. BryonR41

First of all, thanks you All for all responses, much appreciated and at least now I have a direction on where to start looking (if I don't go custom). I would say my 12.75 akadema is a bit too big. So yes a glove that measures 12.25 is probably where I need to start looking. I think I would...
  7. BryonR41

For Sale Team sets of brand new pants - Great deal

I have a real good friend who's a tourney director. Shoot me a message with quantity and what you are looking to get from them. As far as teams go, anything with black/orange combo (this could be a team order)?
  8. BryonR41

Improving Defense

Wik send me a message on here or Facebook with some info on your arm issues, I'm local to you and a PT ;)
  9. BryonR41

Actually I was going to post that but thought I was reading too much into it. I wear a L/XL batting glove, i like a glove to fit more snug, usually adjust the wrist to its tightest setting whenever I buy a new glove. I do not wear a batting glove underneath my fielding glove.
  10. BryonR41

I'm looking to buy a new glove. I pitch, play middle/2nd usually, occasionally at the corners. I'm currently using an akadema Torino 12.75." I know I don't want anything bigger than that. I'm looking at 12.5" higher end gloves, Wilson a2000, Rawlings HOH, Vinci, or comparable mizuno (I know very...
  11. BryonR41

Need 2 orders of pacific hats

I've been trying to get an order going with Red Eye sports, but they have not responded to any emails. So, if someone with some good feedback can get these going for me, I am ready to send the money now... first order... Pacific 404M Graphite/Neon Orange hats. I have the artwork done for...
  12. BryonR41

For Sale Worth Balls

$20 shipped for the evil balls?
  13. BryonR41

For Trade Testing the waters...

Back up top
  14. BryonR41

Page 3 bump
  15. BryonR41

Some pms returned, everything still available
  16. BryonR41

To the top
  17. BryonR41

Don't have a price yet, but selling both would be appealing lol. I want to give it a couple days to get some offers
  18. BryonR41

Really looking to see if I can trade the following bats: 27 oz. Kraken, 100-150 swings (probably overestimating here). There is a paint chip shown in second pic. Receipt dated 4/15/16 from S I S. Sale price is $165, looking to trade for a DC41 (15 or 16) or will consider other new Miken...
  19. BryonR41

Any FB on the 2016 DC41

I've swung demarini pretty much my entire softball career. I've always been intrigued by the dc41, on,y because my number has always been 41. Anyway, I finally got my hands on one and it is unreal...some of the Demars are getting posted for sale tonight. The one I had about 100 swings, I was...
  20. BryonR41

For Sale Pants and a jersey

Have any pants with lime green wise??