Search results

1. S

For Sale/Trade RD28 27oz

Looking for $240 gifted tyd or trade for mercy. I will post pics tonight, if you want before PM your number I can txt pics while at work.
  2. S

Orlando March 14-19

Gonna be in orlando that thurs (14th)-Tues (19th) wife wanting to get away on baby moon, I am wanting to go to braves spring training, but figured i might be able to get away to play a game or two, or least BP for little bit. Anything going on with Demarini bros?
  3. S

For Sale/Trade 27oz rd28 26oz cf3

looking to sell/trade RD28 is left on the block rd28 225 gifted or trade for j3a or mercy w/receipt pref. LMK want to get new sticks but dont have to let em go.
  4. S

GTFO mock ups

These are mock ups for board bros out of GA and some from bama/sc area. Couple small changes to be made (ie name on back). We are going with the bottom jerseys.
  5. S

demarini bats

CF3/RD28/J3u/S2 are couple bats I noticed not on the new approved list... :/
  6. S

For Trade 27oz rd28 26oz cf3

Looking to trade for ONLY flipper fudawg j3a would love to do my two for all three NR is fine. Will post pics when i get home
  7. S

LTTF giftcards

Sams club bestbuy itunes simons mall. Have cf3 and rd28 as trade depending on value of card/cards
  8. S

LTTF itunes

Depending on value of gift cards and or cash to be added lookng to trade my cf3 and or rd28 for itunes bestbuy or sams club gift cards.
  9. S

GTFO reunite!

Isa ironman this coming january, believe it is the 13th. Who is down?
  10. S

LTTF ASA demars 25-28oz

Looking to trade my S2 returnable with receipt. Also have some cash and an OG one returnable no receipt light webbing i can add depending on bat. Looking for a 34/25-26 phenox or CF3 FSE 26-28oz RD28 26-28oz
  11. S

For Sale/Trade Clean 26oz s2

Looking to trade first my 26oz Stadium2 with receipt dated july 1st. Would love to try out a flipper or Rd28 (yes i know im stretching it). Prefer ASA but would mull over any demarini trade. Sale price $190 TYD. More pics upon request to ur phone via txt. Some ground scratches. Worst as...
  12. S

asa 44/375s

Any promo right now or anything? Need 2 dozen for league
  13. S

Co-Ed Kings

Here it is, We have Adamal, Wink, (me), and another SBF bro thefirehman I think is his name on here. Step down Lord7 and Warpath yall ain't got nothing on us!
  14. S

paint zipper issues?

Was wondering if anyone had any issues with paint going vertical down barrel looks like it is zipper pattern. I have secton on area of my FSE just noticed that i prob 6 inches long. I tried to take picture of it, but it didnt come out. The paint isnt raised at all, but the line isnt...
  15. S

Need help

Who is the (if there is one) FH around Metro Atlanta? Please pm or post here. I'd like to meet up n hit with some other D brothers and sticks i haven't swung. Hell Greenville SC is close enough as well if one from around there.
  16. S

LTB decals

Interested in some u break it u buy it decals. My bats have become the weapon of choice and with warranties expiring I want ppl to know I don't buy these for their enjoyment. Idiots pull my bat outta bag and use even if I have it zipped up. Might keep em at home so they lay off.
  17. S

fse mlc og one

Hit some with one if my league teams last night and swung mostly my 100cut mlc and 800-1k hit og one as well as bout 5 swings with my 500-600 hit fse. The one felt good. Still stiff but ppl were asking to try it. Mlc way stiff feels like log still no one cared much for it. Fse I got...
  18. S

LTB asa demar

Looking for one of these at good price. Nr returnable doesn't matter. 26oz fse 28oz juggy Cl22 og one Og j2 fse
  19. S

Demar gear

Is anyone on the boards affiliated with DSS or any other company that has rights to the D logo? I have some ideas for shirt/hat/jersey i might want to have done. Please shoot me PM.
  20. S

chicks dig the D

Filled in on coed team last night and ladies were digging the 3-3. HR and power to all fields. Talked one of em in swing the 26oz juggy that was being neglected by its owner.