Search results

1. Waggs14

For Sale 2 Worth Comrade Bat Packs

Still have the black one..I'll PayPal today for it
  2. Waggs14

Easton b1 vs new worth legit

I have not had any issues with my Worth bats.. the older ones did seem to be a lot better.. titan resmondo was hot for a long time.. now im swinging a utrip Filthy and its stupid hot right now.. had if for almost a year took a few hundred swings to get the most pop. just got my ASA Resmondo and...
  3. Waggs14

Price Check 2013 Resmondo WSE 26 oz

229 brand new on resmondos page.. so its been used drops it down $175 paypal tonight if interested
  4. Waggs14

Pitching Gear and Safety

t t t everyone
  5. Waggs14

Making a line-up

fast 1,2, power 3 ok 4 out5 fast 6 7 power 8 out 9 ok 10 fill in 11 12 13.... 13 should be solid to role to order over dont put the slow guy in front of the fast guy.. he will slow him down... so fastest to start off and a pretty fast guy at the end.. have people who get on base before the power...
  6. Waggs14

Are you guys playing 3 or 4 outfielders?

just to put it out there.. but played in a tourny last year that had 11 fielders.. so you had 4OF and and 5 man it was nuts plus a screen for the pitcher and if ya hit the screen 1st was foul 2nd was an out... really made you control where you hit the ball.
  7. Waggs14

Custom air brushed Worth Helmet

Sped131 did that.. i worked with him for mine it he was great to work with.. sorry for your bad luck bro.
  8. Waggs14

Drilled in the mask!

hes lucky that shot hit him in the dome.. anywhere else but his glove and he would have been feeling it for awhile.
  9. Waggs14

Drilled in the mask!

cdamron im down i might just be a little lat i have to work in the AM i think :) i told Bry this as well
  10. Waggs14

Drilled in the mask!

I understand that it is part of the game.. and i didnt understand why he was going right and left.. i pitch and back up and get set I dont know if i would ever go that far to the side that the batter pulls the ball to just seems crazy to me. my comment about hitting middle was to the post about...
  11. Waggs14

Drilled in the mask!

Cdamron I have my worth mask you can borrow at the tourny to try it out.. :) let me know... the part that sucks though is bc teams see us wearing a mask feel its ok to aim more at the middle.. I understand that a hit is a hit but if you are so good that you can hit me when ever you want... hit...
  12. Waggs14

Drilled in the mask!

haha I did the same thing.. strait to my FB page for people who give me crap... i got hit last year.. got a glove on it at my chest deflected it up into my face.. broke my nose not as bad as it could have been.. ordered my mask the next day haha
  13. Waggs14

Drilled in the mask!

its very hard to tell bc his is kinda far away in the video but it has a whole helmet to it with the cage in the front.. so I would have to say its a worth pitching mask or a lacrosse helmet... but that is just a guess.. small chance its a catchers mask but it just dosnt look like that to me...
  14. Waggs14

LTB knobs and Gray/yellow pants

I am looking for some knobs cuffs about 6 of them and also for some darker gray pants with a yellow(safety yellow) strip or stripes on the legs. I need a 28-40 but interested in a few other sizes as well.. 34 and 36 for other players.
  15. Waggs14

I have never pitched slowpitch before............

http://www.midwestbroomball.com/D-Gel-PROTEK-BR-PVC-Leg-Guards-Pads-P56C9.aspx better than soccer ones
  16. Waggs14

I have never pitched slowpitch before............

A lot of great info in this and in other posts on this board... just a few pointers and agreeing with what has already been said yet again. 1. throw strikes (1st pitch always bc it opens the door to junk strikes) 2. change the location you stand on the rubber left or right on or behind ( changes...
  17. Waggs14

Pitching Gear and Safety

TTT for some good info
  18. Waggs14

Pitching Gear and Safety

Does anyone use any paintball gear... its designed to run slide dive in.. so should be pretty good just dont know how much protection it has... i know if ya get hit with a pain ball it hurts like hell though.. something similar to these...
  19. Waggs14

Pitching Gear and Safety

old but ball is about to start.. to bringing this back to light for pitchers to look at. :) good luck everyone and be safe on the mound.
  20. Waggs14

ASA metal bats... quick suggestions

I second the Raw Steel.. its a monster of a bat