Search results

1. dhutt

For Sale 27oz Scn18

FS 27oz SCN18 returnable x2 Mint condition. 20 swings max. looking to get 130.00 shipped add the fees for pp. Got it NIW took it off swung it and didn't like the feel. Hit me up with offers sale only! I am trying to find reciept. SOLD!!!!!]
  2. dhutt

For Sale/Trade OG 26 oz 2009 Worth Titan 120/utrip

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1123533
  3. dhutt

For Sale '09 OG Worth Titan 26oz

I have a 26oz OG Returbable 09 B/G Titan u-trip for sale. Looking to get 170 obo for it. Has been retaped probally 300 hits on it and is game ready. Has some slight webbing but is very durable and just don't swing it anymore. Only trade I would be interested in would be a 26oz Z-1000 EL in good...
  4. dhutt

GTG frankthetank269

frankthetank269 is gtg go. Shipped what he said he had a communicated very well with me. He is gtg!
  5. dhutt

GTG bombsaway23 is GTG

Ships fast and sells what he says. he is GTG!:D
  6. dhutt

GTG ropes2424

ropes2424 is gtg got them money to me fast, don't hesitate to deal with him!
  7. dhutt

For Sale/Trade Mayhem 98 28oz

I have a very nice Mayhem 98 (probally RI/ Unknown) but in nice shape This is just too heavey for me,That why i'm getting rid of it.. Probally has 75 swings on it slight sand rattle but very slight. Retaped grip but have multiple stock grips I can send with it.I would like to trade for a 26.5...
  8. dhutt

GTG DaddyDaycare

He is GTG ships fast and right on with what he has! Great deal!
  9. dhutt

For Trade 2010 Worth Toxic 26 oz

I have a used 2010 Worth Toxic returnable with reciept for trade. No cracks , spidder webbing or rattles, Missing some paint from use but not broken in yet. probally has 400-500 swings. Looking for 1 of the following only! 26 oz ASA Recoil Maxload 26 oz Easton SRV3 Would like to be...
  10. dhutt

GTG krunchyfrogg is GTG!!!

krunchyfrogg is GTG bought a bat and shipped as advetised. Don't hesitate to deal with him.!:D
  11. dhutt

LTB 26oz Miken ASA Recoil 250 Maxload!

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=761802http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=761802
  12. dhutt

LTB 26oz Maxload ASA Recoil 250

Ltb NIW or Mint ASA Maxload recoil 250 in 26 oz with a rec and returnable . Have cash ready. pm me with detail if not in wrapper send pics to [email protected] Thanks David
  13. dhutt

jlope is GTG!

jlope is good to go, fast shipping . :D
  14. dhutt

LTB Mayhem98 or JHM798

Looking for a 26 or 27oz Mayhem 98(made in USA) in great shape or a Blue w/Red letters JHM798 26.5 oz with the good serial # in good condition w reciept if available, not a must but if possible, not looking for anything else. Pm me with info and pics if available. Email below. email...
  15. dhutt

LTB Worth Mayhem JHM798

Looking for a Blue w/Red letters JHM798 26.5 oz with the good serial # in good condition w reciept if available, not a must but if possible, not looking for anything else. Pm me with info and pics if available. Email below. email addy:[email protected] Thanks, David
  16. dhutt

klam24 is GTG!

Fast payment...GTG in my book.
  17. dhutt

Carson is GTG!!!!!!

Great deal, fast communication, ships fast and great product! Don't hesitate to deal with him
  18. dhutt

Bagz is gtg!!!!!!!!

Great communication and fast shipping.
  19. dhutt

jonesy1414 is gtg!!!!!!!!!!!

Great communication and payments was excellent. don't hesitate to deal with him.
  20. dhutt

softballfan21 is GTG!!!!!!!!

made a deal with softballfan21 and was done smoothly. don't hesitate to deal with him.....