Search results

1. M

Best Aluminum bat out?

I know, I know, but I never had to buy aluminum before. Please help a brother before I waste my money on trash. I like endloaded.....
  2. M

LTB 2013 utrip sticks!!

I need a utrip stick asap. Only requirement is that it is a 2013 bat and I need a pic. If you have no history of selling bats here or if you have had one NGTG no need to reply.
  3. M

2013 Easton scn17bh?

I just won one and it was cheap. So I was a little skeptical about it. However, I check on here and the reviews are great! Whats really good? Is it good because its good or because its cheap whatsup?
  4. M

Looking for 40's team in NJ

I am 46 years old and still looking to play some slowpitch softball. If anyone know of any leagues for 40 somethings in central jersey please let me know. Thanks.
  5. M

Good BP, bad game!!

Just venting a little. I had a playoff game today after not playing in a month. Before game bp was great, but it did not translate to the game. I may have just batted 500 in two games. I am frustrated because I know I could do better but for whatever reason I try too hard during the game...
  6. M

So I'm hiding bats from my wife..............

Please tell me I'm not alone. I have gotten bats shipped to my job, my boys address, anywhere but home. My wife doesn't even know how many bats I have. Is it just me or do you guys have wives who let you have what you want without the bitchin and moanin?
  7. M

LTB I got 150 on an ASA Demarini, who wants my money>!

I need an ASA Demarini. Looking for 28 or 30 ounce stick. Line starts here!
  8. M

For the dreadlocked ballplayers........,

What do you wear on your heads during the season?
  9. M

GTG Bigsloppy

Siad he would buy, gave up the funds when he said he would and never complained! gtg!
  10. M

For Sale/Trade 2010 Easton Synergy SRV3

Looking for best offer. This bat has normal wear and tear but no rattle, or cracks. It has 300 swings so it is broken in good. http://s1148.photobucket.com/albums/o572/mattgame9/
  11. M

Post Thanksgiving blues......

If any of you are like me and you celebrate Thanksgiving, then you have also gained 5 to 10 pounds and now have to go play softball with the extra baggage! Oh well, just wanted this as an excuse to say Happy Thanksgiving to you all!
  12. M

Isnt it great being on the winning end of a playoff upset?!?!

I finally was a part of one of these and I loved it!! Here's the story: we were the 7 seed and they were the 2 seed. They had the nice uniforms, we just had same color shirts, well some of us. We were 2 - 5, they were 6 -1. We played during the regular season and they whupped us good. Last...
  13. M

Is there a 40 plus slowpitch softball league in nj?

I'm 45 years old and I feel like I need to play with guys my age. Any leagues like this in nj?
  14. M

swingnmiss I need your help!!!

Or anyone else, I play on a lot of fields that have no fences. I hit the ball deep most of the time. I need pointers on how to dial it down and hit basehits.
  15. M

Miken Recoil Maxload 250!!!!

It took awhile but on Thursday night I played in an ASA game and the balls we were using were Dudley sb12s. I mostly used my recoil in bp. I decided to use it in this game after about 700 to 1000 swings. First pitch crazy crack sound gone! The catcher picked it up and looked for the ASA...
  16. M

1 out of 6 aint bad!!!

Played on six teams this year from , ISA, Utrip, to ASA. From ulimited arc, to 4 to 10, to 6 to 12. Coed and mens. Finally, today we won a championship!!! ASA, 6 to 12 mens league!!!! I dont care what any of you say, its good to win one for a change!!
  17. M

New Jersey Spring NSA

I am 6 2 235 and I play 3rd base and outfield. I am a pretty good power hitter and will hit around 600. I would like to play NSA anywhere in NJ. If anyone is willing to give me a tryout hmu.
  18. M

Your replacement is here!!!!

So I played on 6 teams this Spring. On Sundays I played with this team that played around 12 pm every week. Then I was asked to play on another team, same day but the games were at 845 am. Cool, I played two in the morning, then two in the afternoon. So I played with my afternoon team first...
  19. M

33 - 5 raping!!!!!

I have played a lot of softball in my 45 years but I have never been on a team that got raped like we did last night!! We did everything wrong. We were outdone in every way imaginable. I know its just a game but I lose sleep when I lose sometimes but this is worse. They beat our asses like...
  20. M

rainouts! boo hoo! :'(

I'm so sick of rainouts!!! All year damn near every week I have missed one or two games cause of all of this rain in Jersey!!! I know its more things to be pissed about like the flooding and homes being destroyed but right now I can't do what I love and that is play softball and it's driving...