2013 Easton scn17bh?

mattgame

Manager
I just won one and it was cheap. So I was a little skeptical about it. However, I check on here and the reviews are great! Whats really good? Is it good because its good or because its cheap whatsup?

LuckyMatthews

#SelfProclaimedEastonGuru
Tons of BP will do you well. It is stupid good and really durable. Check out my review thread in the Easton section.

TheBlack_Moses

Addicted to Softballfans
Looks like you just got a good steal that bat is a great bat. It is my u trip gamer!!!! Give it about 300 hits and it will be ready and you won't put it down trust me.

pvc4life

Addicted to Softballfans
I just picked one up and got about 80 hits in the cages before trying it out on the field. Second game with it I hit a home run and I'm not a home run hitter (that is only my 4th one in the last year).

The sweet spot is smaller, at least at first, than a lot of other bats with the 14 inch barrels. If you can hit the sweet spot consistently you will be in good shape.

mattgame

Manager
I just picked one up and got about 80 hits in the cages before trying it out on the field. Second game with it I hit a home run and I'm not a home run hitter (that is only my 4th one in the last year).

The sweet spot is smaller, at least at first, than a lot of other bats with the 14 inch barrels. If you can hit the sweet spot consistently you will be in good shape.

You hit with real balls in your cages or those dimple yellow balls?

killjoyb

Addicted to Softballfans
I have two one in 27 and 28. My 27 is nasty hot, but the 28 has picked a weird rattle and its not performing as we'll.