Search results

1. D

utrip portrnt

I just got a hold of one of these utrip portent bats.(love the bat) I put around 100 hits give or take. and the last hit I hit with it. it made a nasty sound and develop a very bad rattle. it has no visible cracks on the bat that I can see. can anyone give any insight or info if this has happen...
  2. D

asa frenzy rb500 info

Im looking for any info on this bat. On how good they are?
  3. D

For Trade mayhem98 for tps or easton or demarini

I have a 2011 worth mayhem 98 (27oz) for trade looking for Eastons and tps Z's.or demarini bats asa only
  4. D

For Trade reebok vector o asa for trade

I have a Reebok vector o asa for trade... Its a 28oz 50hits Looking for 26oz asa bat
  5. D

help on wood softball bats?

I need a lil bit of help on which WOOD softball bat its great, good and stay away from.. Which weight would be the best to swing. As I swing a 26oz mostly. So if you guys can give me so info the would be great .....
  6. D

Price Check tps catty og sb206

I have a og TPS catty sb206. Looking to see how much there going for
  7. D

team needs a logo

The team name is devil donkeys Colors are red,black,white or red, black, grey Looking for some help thanks
  8. D

team looking for full or semi sub

My team is looking to get jerseys this year. And I'm lookingto have a nice look design logo and color scheme. Looking to get a good deal, best price and quality..
  9. D

what do you think about this trade?

I just traded my stadium(27hits) for and cf3 with light webbing and a mint phx . So what do you guys think about that deal?
  10. D

price check og +

Just got this bat yesterday for a haircut. Dude needed a haircut bad. But anyways the bat is an (2004 easton synergy + )wondering how much these one go for now a days thx
  11. D

batchs salvo?

Is there 2 made batches for the salvo? I just found out that there are two different batches and ones more hotter then the other. Is this true?
  12. D

LTB Looking for 26oz. Asa resmondo

Im looking for this bat let me know
  13. D

looking for a asa resmondo 26oz.

Does any one have this bat for me
  14. D

what should i get.......

2012 resmondo asa or demarini one.12 or worth 454 filthy ? I was looking at this bats and I was just wondering if has anybody swung one of this or all. And which one is the better bat. It would be a great help, insight on this bats thx.
  15. D

there it went EVO

My EVO finally broke its was a good bat awhile it lasted. Does anyone know what ill get in for a return?
  16. D

WHAT SHOULD I DO? (evo-le)

So my demarini EVO ax le. Is starting to Webb from looks of it. Should I keep swing it till it bust or send it in?
  17. D

niw 26oz ssr4 and scn2b (az)

Looking to sale both local only
  18. D

ssr4 in Az

Looking to sale my ssr4 niw local only
  19. D

az anybody playing the 25 allnight tourney.

Looking to play that weekend in that tourney.
  20. D

ssr4?

Looking for some info on this bat, is it good or not?