what do you think about this trade?

Softball.com:

devildonkeys

Addicted to Softballfans
I just traded my stadium(27hits) for and cf3 with light webbing and a mint phx . So what do you guys think about that deal?

TRaj2327

I would say you made a great deal. The CF3 alone is worth more than your Stadium depending on the size. What sizes did you get in the CF3 and the Phenix?

fierce_gt

Addicted to Softballfans
did good on value. i wouldn't know what to do with a 24oz bat though, and hopefully you play some ASA, haha

WeirdAl

The Veteran
since those are both double wall, it's not that great of a trade but you probably came out a little ahead assuming you can use or sell the bats

x25

Addicted to Softballfans
since those are both double wall, it's not that great of a trade but you probably came out a little ahead assuming you can use or sell the bats

You have a weird definition of "a little ahead" considering how cheap blem/closeout Stadiums are right now, and the actual selling prices of 34" CF3s and Phenixes.

Agreed, but it's not like he got 2 $150 bats in return

You're right - he got a $200 and a $300 bat in return. FP markets are retarded, he'll be able to flip these two at a solid profit.

x25

Addicted to Softballfans
-10 phenix and cf3, the double wall versions, for $200 each, right now?

The 34/24 Phenix is one of the most sought-after FP bats (y'know, for actual fastpitch softball), although the 33/23 is more popular - they're up there with OG Eastons in many circles. CF3s are in the second tier, just behind, for the FP crowd.

There, they aren't as hung up on "double vs. quad" (and we shouldn't be either), and prices are set by a larger market with larger credit cards for larger amounts of love from Dear Dad - prices escalate quickly.

Dude came out way ahead here - he could pretty easily turn those two bats into a 34/26 Phenix, plus another hundred in his pocket ... and if he's super crafty, he might even get enough to buy another Stadium.

Just a matter of selling to someone other than SP guys.