Search results

1. 17HnH

LTB Wilson A2K 1799 - RHT

Looking to but an A2K 1799 in RHT. I'm not overly concerned with color. I'll go custom if I need to, but would rather not. Condition needs to be 8 of 10 or better. Still kicking myself for getting rid of this. Thanks
  2. 17HnH

Old Made New Gloves Before & Afters

These are just 3 of my all time favorite gamers from the past (still have the Leather Head).
  3. 17HnH

Owner's dog chewed off the thumb. Also swapped the mod trap for an h-web. Nice custom HOH.
  4. 17HnH

Doing more and more older gloves from guys childhood along with their father's old mitt.
  5. 17HnH

I always take the time to deep clean the leather inside and out.
  6. 17HnH

A2000Y Puig Model
  7. 17HnH

Relacing, what color?

Kentucky cream!
  8. 17HnH

Favorite glove ever

Infield - Leather Head T-TLH PRO (12.75") Outfield - Vinci PJV55 (13.25") Wilson 1799 A2K (12.75" utility) *If I had to choose one - Wilson 1799 A2K
  9. 17HnH

Leather Head

I think it would look a touch better with tan stitching. However, the red is fairly subtle in person on this leather color.
  10. 17HnH

Leather Head

It is not made in the US. However, I have pulled the tag off since the pics. Simply can't remember. I got mine in a trade and it wasn't broken in. After gaming it, I'd be comfortable paying $225 NWT's. But if clean and open on it's side, I'd pay $175 slightly used.
  11. 17HnH

Leather Head

Only had the 302 to compare it to. It's a bit wider than the 302 and plays the same length, so I suspect it is very similar to the 303. A 303 Pro Preferred is my next glove and the last one I want to get a comparison with. I've had more compliments on this than any glove to date. Another...
  12. 17HnH

Leather Head

Don't be afraid to give Leather Head a go. I think it feels like it lands between HOH and A2K leather. Mine is a 12.75" and plays true to size. It's lighter than my HOH 302 and 1799 A2K. Leather feels less "dry" than my camel HOH was and slightly less supple than my A2K. Pinky and thumb are...
  13. 17HnH

For Sale Glovesmith USA custom and Nike Vapor

GTG board member. Don't hesitate.
  14. 17HnH

For Sale 2015 Freak Black (R/R)

Sold.
  15. 17HnH

For Sale 2015 Freak Black (R/R)

26 oz. w/ OG Has barcode and receipt from 12/26/15. 500-600 swings w/ normal field wear. No webbing and end cap is good. Came NIW w/ very slight epoxy rattle. Please text with questions at 303-587-8581. $220 shipped *does not come with grip n rip*
  16. 17HnH

For Sale Freak Black 26 oz.

Sold.
  17. 17HnH

For Sale Freak Black 26 oz.

SOLD 26oz. Returnable w/ receipt from 12/26/15 (original owner). 500-600 swings Field wear No webbing Came with very slight epoxy rattle which hasn't increased. No trades please. $250 shipped w/ tracking & insurance
  18. 17HnH

For Sale Custom Glovesmith

Sold ..... .....
  19. 17HnH

For Sale Custom Glovesmith

SOLD $35 shipped. Fresh clean and relace Black w/ tan web (tan lace) Plays at 11.5" imo See pics for condition I'm happy to send additional photos (be patient please...out of town until Monday).