Search results

1. fun3size

Keeping Weight On Back Foot While Batting

Hello All, I'm having a really hard time keeping my weight on the back foot while batting. I've read that pointing your back toe in helps and it did for a while but I'm starting to find myself shifting as I swing. Any suggestions? :confused:
  2. fun3size

Best Outfielders Glove?

Hello Boys, I've been reading up on gloves for outfielders and wanted to get your opinions. I've also read the past threads on this forum and am wondering... What's the best glove out there for outfielders. I'm not looking for a certain brand, but if it matters then ok. I just wanted your...
  3. fun3size

Walking vs Kicking

Ok so... I've been YouTubin batting practices and I've noticed that some guys walk up to the pitch rather than kicking when being pitched to. Why is that?
  4. fun3size

Turfs For Women?

Ok, I was reading a thread earlier about cleats vs turfs and now I'm curious... Are there turfs for women? Specifically for slow pitch? I've been searching online and haven't really had much luck and I'm not sure how many women are actually on sbf but I'd like to know and check some out! Thanks...
  5. fun3size

Making Your Tee vs Buying Your Tee

I know you can make your own tee and I was wondering if anyone knows how to. And if it's even worth it vs buying a tee. Thanks guys. :)
  6. fun3size

Good Equipment Backpacks?

Does anyone have suggestions for a good equipment backpack? I've seen the Worth equipment backpacks and really like them but I want to see what else is worth buying out there. :)