Search results

1. five-ohh

For Trade duo(blk) or vinci rv1923 for scn17bh or scn20bw

i have a 27oz duo returnable or a almost new vinci rv1923 looking for a scn17bh or scn20bw with a new stamp.. if you have one and might be interested...pm me
  2. five-ohh

LTTF scn17bh /stamp 26 or 27oz

i have a 12.5 vinci h web or a 454 reload 27.5 oz returnable as trade bait
  3. five-ohh

LTB Mizuno glove bag

Ltb mizuno glove bag pm me with a price.... Also looking for a vinci glove bag.
  4. five-ohh

Price Check Looking for a glove bag

Looking for a mizuno glove bag for my gmp55. Maybe some one has extra laying around. I got the glove used so none of the goodies (bag or keychain ) thanks
  5. five-ohh

LTB Tpx pro flare fl1300cc

Looking for a teammate. He want a nwt fl1300cc anyone know of any deals out there?
  6. five-ohh

For Sale TPX pro flare 1275c

sold looking to sell this Minty glove. one coat of Vinci conditioner. couch catch and i played catch with it 3-4 times.. still very stiff.. Price- $100 shipped TPX pro flare 1275c- 12.75" glove , Horween leather. nice glove i just decided i think i want a GMP55 sorry i cant get the...
  7. five-ohh

For Sale/Trade boombah 12.5" glove

SOLD TO GERHART44 white with red/blk boombah Model: FGB3 size :12.5 $70 shipped----i'd rather sell but always open to trades offers.. worst i can say is no thank you The glove is in good shape i used it for 1 season. its game ready however not floppy.. these gloves come very stiff but...
  8. five-ohh

For Trade NR 454 mutant looking for Duo

got a NR 27oz 454 Mutant with 25 swings on it.. i like the duo's better. will trade for a 26-27 oz duo...
  9. five-ohh

LTB 38-40 pants.. orange or blue

team changed colors.. looking to see if anyone has pants with the colors royal and orange.. or a pair with just some orange in it and or a pair with just blue in it.
  10. five-ohh

my small glove collection

was never into gloves and just started getting a few.. nothing real special but i like them.. show off yours i know some of you have some amazing collections
  11. five-ohh

For Trade Worth Liberty LA130BH NWT RHT--

traded for a duoWorth Liberty LA130BH new with tags still on and still in the wrapper. i got this and think im going a different route.. putting it on here to see what trades offers i get. Gloves- 12.5-13" bats--- i mainly swing worths. 26-27 love mutants wouldn't mind a duo.. ;) lmk...
  12. five-ohh

454 mutant opinion?

to everyone that has swung them just wondering what u guys think of it..
  13. five-ohh

logo-idea needed --totally twisted

ok the coach asked me if i can hit the logo designers on here and see if they can come up with a cool logo for a new team-- totally twisted he has no ideas right now but ifgures someone on here can come up with something cool. he said if u make something we use he'd pp u $25 dollars or...
  14. five-ohh

For Trade 27oz returnable dc psycho for dc41

dc psycho with around 200-250 swings, returnable... looking for a 26-27 oz dc41. but willing to hear what else u have to trade.. from miken id like a dc 41 worths id like a mutant or 454's (i'd add a lil $).. let me know what u got..
  15. five-ohh

looking for ideas -bright green lets see em

looking to see what teams have done with bright green... please post pics ive been searching alot and have found a few good looking uni's wanted to see more.. planing on changing colors next yr..
  16. five-ohh

bought my first vinci

i bougth my first vinci---Vinci RV1923-22 very excited cant wait to get it and start breaking this thing in... after all the good talk i hear about these im real excited..
  17. five-ohh

info-looking for a wood bat

Looking for a wood softball bat. There is a local tournament coming up. Anyone have any info on a wood bat . What's a decent one that will hold up. I've seen that worth toxic. Any good? Any input would be cool thanks. Not looking to spend a ton of money on them either. Thanks in advance
  18. five-ohh

LTB wood bat

Looking for a wood softball bat. There is a local tournament coming up. Anyone have any info on a wood bat . What's a decent one that will hold up. I've seen that worth toxic. Any good? Any input would be cool thanks
  19. five-ohh

For Sale/Trade 11.5" nike show series glove.

SOLD11.5" Nike Show Series glove (model 1150) Diamond ready (soft broken in leather) looking to get $50 shipped obo. Ive had this glove for 2 years and probably played catch with it 5 times.. never seen any game times since i no longer play baseball.
  20. five-ohh

what bats/ new stamps

what bats actually have the new stamps already.. my buddy got a hold of a green colored combat from worlds that has the new stamp.. haven't had a chance to swing it. wondering what other bats have made it into peoples hands with the new stamps. i'll try n get a pic of the bat if i get a chance