Search results

1. T

ASP Helmer, ASP Baker, Utrip Camo BP vids

I will be swinging the ASP SBE and mike is deciding on either that or the short barrel mako. my favorite bat besides the ASP SBE is the real tree mako. hopefully next year they release a 12" 2 piece short barrel with a small end load and the TCT technology
  2. T

this years ASP is the supposed to be the same as last years ASP. with that said, if it is the same bat these things are tanks. I've got 4 of last years ASP's with probably over 2500 swings a piece on them using Stadium ZN's so I wouldn't worry to much about durability on these things on my...
  3. T

if anybody wants to come try any of the new bats we moved hitting up to 7PM tonight in Kenosha. I'll have the following there: - 26oz and 27oz ASP SBE - 26oz ASP LBE - 26oz ASA Torque - 26oz USSSA Torque - 26oz USSSA Kirby - 26oz Realtree camo bat
  4. T

Any videos or reviews of asa only camo mako yet?

I haven't hit the real tree version but I will tell you that in my opinion the ASA mako is more end loaded than the USSSA mako. if anybody wants to come hit and try them out get ahold of me. I hit Tuesday and Thursday nights in Kenosha, WI
  5. T

2012 Beast Bag?

Boombah is no longer making the Beast bag and at this point has released all of there bags for the 2012 softball season However, the Brute bag is a good replacement. You can hold 4 bats no problem in the bat compartments and then if you carry additional bats you can just put those on the...
  6. T

Boombah or Nokona Glove?

out of curiosity, what didn't you guys like about your Boombah gloves? were they custom gloves or stock gloves?
  7. T

For Sale 26oz SSR4

I've got a 26oz SSR4 with 20 swings on it for $200 as a gift OBO. Let me know if anybody is interested
  8. T

For Sale 2 27oz first batch synergys

price drop
  9. T

For Sale 26 and 27oz ASA Recoil Maxload

bump........
  10. T

bump to the top
  11. T

bump to the top
  12. T

I've got a 26 and 27oz ASA Recoil Maxload that can be seen here: http://s935.photobucket.com/albums/ad199/travisstine/ The first one is the 26 and the second one is the 27. I'm looking for $220 each. Both have the ASA stamps still clearly visible. Let me know if anybody is interested
  13. T

I've got 2 27oz first batch synergy's. You can see them here: http://s935.photobucket.com/albums/ad199/travisstine/ the first one has a 332 serial number and no cracks, rattles, etc. - $310 the second one has a 310 serial number and is a lighter gray color with no cracks, rattles, etc. -...
  14. T

LTB 26 or 27oz SCX2RI

I'm looking for a 26 or 27oz SCX2RI. Can be NIW or used. Let me know what's available
  15. T

For Sale/Trade a few for sale or trade

yes, I've still got the Plagues
  16. T

For Sale/Trade a few for sale or trade

I have the following bats for sale from left to right: http://www.flickr.com/photos/55055266@N05/5409171009/ NIW NR 26oz one.12 - $200 26oz FL Plague with 100 swings on it and some spiderwebbing - $130 26oz FL Plague with 5 swings on it - looking to trade this for a CNT+RI or other...
  17. T

LTB 26oz SRV4

I'm looking for a 26oz SRV4. Let me know if there are any out there
  18. T

For Sale NIW 26oz FL Plague

yes it is returnable
  19. T

For Sale NIW 26oz 09 Resmondo Mutant

I've got a NIW 26oz 09 Resmondo Mutant for $200. Let me know if anybody is interested
  20. T

For Sale NIW 26oz FL Plague

I've got a NIW 26oz FL Plague for $150. Let me know if anybody is interested.