Search results

1. ndogg ct

Kercher or Mach 1

Which seems to be a hotter bat? Is there a specific model or year of these that is hotter Thanks
  2. ndogg ct

Hottest asa bat?

Looking at the worth kerchers is there a hotter year or model?? I see a few different models Thx
  3. ndogg ct

Easton sy100 28oz

$160 delivered No cracks Normal wear Hot bat but No more usssa tourneys for me
  4. ndogg ct

For Sale Worth toxic 28 asa

Haven't used in 2 years..no more asa for me..bat has normal bag scratches and use..I'm guessing over 500 hits.last season I used this bat it was broken in nice and hitting missles $130 shipped priority insured
  5. ndogg ct

Ct usssa tourney team looking for few solid players

Hello we play e and have been around for a few years..good mix of veterans and younger talent..we try to play about every other weekend..really need a good outfielder that can track in the 3 man and a 3b...had a good run at worlds last year hoping to do better this year..lmk if interested
  6. ndogg ct

scn20bw or sy100??

Hey guys i have the option to get either of these..which one is everyone liking better?? Th or are both duds and not worth it..Thanks!
  7. ndogg ct

Fulk or jh?!

Still 2 feet of snow on ground here in ct so nobody's testing bats out,which bat is getting better reviews on the new 2013 stamped bats?? Thanks
  8. ndogg ct

For Sale/Trade Stealth scn4 27oz

Have a hot as hell stealth scn4.. No cracks just normal wear..does have click when shaken hard which means its broken in and hot..was sitting in friends garage for few years i noticed last year and grabbed it from him and it hit so good i put down my freak,and 454 for this.i play only asa or...
  9. ndogg ct

For Sale/Trade Titan unleashed 27oz returnable

titan unleashed..originally didn't look over great but after close inspection there is a crack starting...bat is returnable,but my receipt just expired and I don't have any worth connections..heard they a getting an new 13 worths for this...sold!!
  10. ndogg ct

LTB Sprint smartphone wanted

Evo broke..need new phone.prefer galaxy or iPhone..lmk what u have
  11. ndogg ct

For Sale nice freak 98 28oz. $150!!

Guys I have a great shape og freak. 98! I only ship usps priority insured!@@No cracks or rattles...bat has tons of life..normal bag scratches and wear.league banned freaks I can text pics or I'm trying to figure out how to grt pics from phone to here..text me for pics 860-836-0711
  12. ndogg ct

For Sale/Trade 2010 nike aero cx2 34-31 baseball bat

brand new in wrapper will let go for $160 shipped usps priority
  13. ndogg ct

mint og white steel 28oz

bat has 1 bp round maybe 20-30 hits.. can't do pics(no clue how to),but my rep is good here(been around over 5 years) so my word is good. returnable no receipt $170 shipped priority insured!!!
  14. ndogg ct

hebrew hammer is gtg!!

nice dealing with you bro!!
  15. ndogg ct

atlis2004 is gtg!!!

bat looked way better than expected..great deal!!
  16. ndogg ct

KRIS is definatly gtg!!!

no problems here boys!!great to deal with.GTG!!!
  17. ndogg ct

cookie is gtg!!!!!!!

pmed right away and everything went smooth!!
  18. ndogg ct

beerguzzler44 is gtg!!!

had a nice deal with gtg!!!
  19. ndogg ct

masherhasbeen is good to go!!

fast payment and great to deal with..thanks!!
  20. ndogg ct

jon sportysguy is great to deal with!!

the canuck is an excellent person to deal with!!just joking jon... thanks for the freak+