Search results

1. buser699

For Sale/Trade Boombah Pants 42 long

they are grey with blue and white piping. they also have the blue and white on the belt loops and pocket flaps. worn 5 times max. there are no stain rips tears and no scuff never slide in. can text pics if needed SOLD
  2. buser699

For sale Go Deep Shirt

I have a navy blue go deep shirt I'd like to sell. It's a XL and not faded. I was going through some boxes and found it. I'd like to get $17 shipped via paypal
  3. buser699

GTG 17holdmyown17

is very GTG gread communication and super fast payment. dont hesitate to deal with him
  4. buser699

For Sale Black FootJoy Sports size 11.5

I have a pair of black FootJoy size 11.5. I wore them for 3 rounds and are just a tad to big. i normally wear 12's and these are still alittle big. I can text pics. looking to get $35 shipped gifted via paypal. Price drop
  5. buser699

For Sale 3n2 turfs size 12

3n2 turfs size 11.5 I have a brnad new pair of 3n2 turfs size 11.5. i thought they were 12s cause i wear 12s and they fit like 12s they are black and white and they are lows. they have been worn around the house and never outside. Looking to get $24 shipped via paypal the like shows them in...
  6. buser699

For Sale Bunch of balls

i have 43 balls i am looking to sell. the are an assortment of USSSA/ASA/NSA/ISA balls and they are Dudly/Trump/Evil/Worth/Decker/Miken they are either 47 or 50 core. most they are various comps and compression and are white. I will split them up if needed looking to get $25 a Dozen shipped...
  7. buser699

For Sale 27oz FL AVR

looking to sell my used 27oz FL AVR. it is returnable no cracks, minor webbing and paint chips. there is endcap wear. it has between 4-500 hits on it i play in a league that supplies the bats so i have no need for it. looking to sell only looking to get 70 shipped via paypal can text pics...
  8. buser699

All Marine Camp

For those of you that are planning to attend All Marine Camp this year at Camp Lejeune I'll tell you this you will like the new all turf fields that just opened on base last week.
  9. buser699

GTG Luckydog_20

is gtg super fast payment great communication. don't hesitate to deal with him.
  10. buser699

For Sale Lady Virus 32/23

I am looking to sell a 32/23 oz Lady Virus. it is balanced. it has some bag and ground scratches minor paint chips. no cracks, dents, waves. I can text pics if needed looking to get $100 shipped. SOLD
  11. buser699

Price Check Lady Virus

I might be picking up a lady virus and was wonder what it is worth. i have no clue about these so any help would be great. thanks
  12. buser699

Combat CS

I have a COMbatant that has about 300 hits on it. I played a tourny last weekend and got it tested and it barely passed. If i call the CS would they allow me to send it in and get a new bat and not cout it against my warranty. and info would be great. Thanks
  13. buser699

GTG krunchyfrogg

is defenitaly gtg. super fast payment and great communication. dont hesitate to deal with him.
  14. buser699

GTG abitskrewd

super fast deal. great communication and super fast payment. don't hesitate to deal with him.
  15. buser699

For Sale Oakley M Frames 2.0

Oakley M Frames 2.0 Super Update I have 2 pairs of used Oakley M Frame glasses they are all black in good condition. 1st pair no scratches on the black lenses or frames. 2nd pair are black frames with Clear lenses the lenses do have some scraches from being worn the most in Afghanistan last...
  16. buser699

For Sale Boombah 42 waist x long

New never used. Great with a Navy White Navy brading. They have the Navy Belt loops and pocket flaps. Looking to get $35 shipped. can text pics if needed.
  17. buser699

For Sale 34/25 og rtfp

Looking to sell only. I have a 34in 25oz RTFP. That has about 300 hits on it. no dents or cracks it does have a small wave but doesn't affect performance. has all the pins in the shell. has normal bag and ground scratches. there is no rattles. it needs to be regripped Looking to sell for...
  18. buser699

GTG Agt. Steeps is very GTG

Don't hesitate to deal with him. great communication and fast shipment. great board bro here.
  19. buser699

AVR FL Feel

How does the FL on the AVR feel compared to the Combatant. is it more, less or about the same. I have one on the way. so i am adding to my Combat collection.
  20. buser699

GTG abernbs is GTG

great communication and superfast payment. don't hesitate to deal with him. great board bro here.