Search results

1. M

LTB Batting Gloves, Backpack and more

Looking to pick up some stuff for the season Looking for large batting gloves or XL.. Red/black/white colors get preference.. looking for size 11 turfs same color scheme.. pending a deal on a pair already Looking for a backpack style bag as well, pref one that holds 2 bats but 4...
  2. M

Any Vinci Guys in ohio?

Been pretty set on picking up my first vinci but i have never seen/used one in person. Are there any guys out in Ohio that i can take a look at one and see how they feel? I probably wont buy one until i know what i am getting as im a cheapskate and already should be playing with a...
  3. M

What sports forums do you visit?

Are there any good all around sports forums anymore? I am looking for a forum that runs on vbulletin alot like this. Cant seem to find anything good worth posting at other then rotoworld. If someone was to make a sports forum website with blogging would it be something that could draw traffic?
  4. M

GTG cliq20

Fast Payment great buyer.. thanks again bud
  5. M

1st Annual USSSA/Mojo Full Dye Battle

October 1st & 2nd (Sat & Sun) Fairborn, OH or Dayton, OH 1st Annual USSSA/Mojo Full Dye Battle $300.00 To Enter Taking 12 D Teams & 12 E Teams (Seperate Brackets) 3 Game Guarantee Bracket D Gets 2 HR, Then Outs E Gets 1 HR, Then Outs D Bracket Winner Gets: 14 Full Sub Dye Dry...
  6. M

For Sale Ohio State Football Tickets

A buddy of mine asked me to see if i could sell some of his season tickets. He has 2 tickets for each home game. If anyone is interested please reply and do not pm as i will probably ignore it. He will be emailing me a list of games and exact prices any minute now.
  7. M

Top 10 Fantasy RB's

Like my QB thread this is all debatable and i am in now way claiming i am an expert. #10 - Steven Jackson With no real threat at losing his job and the rams offensve improving, SJax will remain consistant in carries and yardage. Could slide up the list a little more. #9 - Michael...
  8. M

Top 10 Fantasy QB's

Bored as hell at work so id figure id write this up. Here are MY top 10 picks and a little reasoning behind each. I am not biased towards any of these picks. Debate is preferred. #10 - Mark Sanchez 3200+ yards last season and the addition of Plex could cause the Jets to have...
  9. M

Hit to opposite field with runners on?

Wanted to know how everyone hits when runners on 2nd and third and less then 2 outs? do you go opposite field just to score the runner? I am a decent hitter and usually can shoot the hole between 3rd and short whenever i want but all season i have been more worried about scoring the run then...
  10. M

2011 Minnesota Vikings Thread

Football is back... I will keep this thread update with tons of news from various sources.. Any Vikings fans out there that think this McNabb talk is a horrible idea?
  11. M

Healing a hurt arm?

Whats the best way to heal an arm injury from years ago.. 2 years ago i threw my arm out pretty good and wasnt able to throw much at all that season. I came back last season and it felt pretty good but occassionaly when i threw hard i would get a sharp pain in my shoulder and shoulder blade...
  12. M

Trash Talk NFL Fantasy League anyone?

Looking to start up a nice little trash talk league.. no money invovled just bragging rights.. may have some side bets such as using an avatar or signature of your opponent if you lose.. just some fun.. Looking for interest before i look into where we do it at and how we do it.. So...
  13. M

LTTF 26oz Jeff Hall mayhem

really like the feel of this bat and i think its gonna be the one i want for now.. Looking for something in good condition, will send first to a gtg member. I also have a 28oz og freak (2nd batch) with very little use that we can work something out with.
  14. M

For Trade 28Oz OG Freak 2nd batch

Got a very good condition OG Freak for trade, no cracks no end cap wear, rarely used as it was asa banned when bought and thats all they played back home, used it a few times this year i would say no more 250-275 hits on it.. Looking for a nice 26Oz bat open to anything at this moment but...
  15. M

ASA Infield Fly Wrong Call

Not really complaining too much as i usually dont about 65-75 year old umps around here but this one really got me heated. Guy on first with 1 out, batter hits a skyshot to the 2nd basement, ump calls infield fly and the 2nd basemen drops it and quickly throws it to first base doubling up...