Search results

1. SevenBizzos

USSSA Illegal ball

(Unfamiliar with USSSA rulebook and looked 15 minutes for this). Team hits a foul ball out of play, throws a GSL ball in. Pitcher sees it, pitches, and the ball is put into play. Our understanding was that you had to wait until the ball was put into play and then protest it. That is what...
  2. SevenBizzos

Price Check FLEX 26

First go with Imgur here, so I hope it works. Price check for now and a guess at April as well for a 26oz. FLEX. Original owner, at most 400 swings by a light hitter. Haven't located the warranty card, but assume it's around. League .52s (100), USSSA Classic M's (100), and BP Mix (200)...
  3. SevenBizzos

LTB Easton Conference glove 14"

Looking to pick up one of the Easton Conference player gloves. I believe the model number for the 14" was like BOMB1400 or something. PM me please.
  4. SevenBizzos

Price Check OG Mayhem 98 28oz.

Not for sale (yet), but looking for market value of this. 28oz, one owner, unknown hits (guessing 500-1500) . It still passed ASA compression test the last time tested. It was purchased the first month the bats were sold -if batches have any meaning here. Don't know Worths very well...
  5. SevenBizzos

For Sale RPN 38/36 pants & Easton XXL Fleece

RPN pants. 38X36. Minor staining (shown), but the pants have no rips or tears. $25 delivered. Easton XXL Fleece Batting jacket - Black XXL. Worn once. Got a bigger size. $15 delivered Will combine for $35 delivered. PayPal only.
  6. SevenBizzos

Price Check OG Da Bomb Senior 29oz EL

Kind of an odd size, but in great shape. This has been on my bat rack with no use all season and probably only has 200 total hits on it. Something I bought and never used. I'm the only owner.
  7. SevenBizzos

For Sale OG DUO 28oz.

Bat is sold. Thanks all!
  8. SevenBizzos

For Sale 28oz. SY100W - EX+ w/rec

Bat was sold to Shrek.
  9. SevenBizzos

For Sale SCN15BH 27oz.

Sold for a teammate.
  10. SevenBizzos

For Sale 2 Eastons - SY100W 28oz, Syn2 27oz

No buy by, so bye bye.
  11. SevenBizzos

For Sale Older Easton Nylon Pullovers XXL

**Items sold. Thanks.**
  12. SevenBizzos

Price Check DUO 28oz. NIW+Rec

Given the limited legal areas of the OG DUO these days, I was wondering what you guys think one is worth? Comes with receipt. If you think it makes a difference to wait until April or May (when most of the country starts playing) let me know how much. Thanks!
  13. SevenBizzos

October 27th, Waukegan, IL Season Finale 3GG

Waukegan Park District 2012 Season Finale Tournament Oct 27, 2012 – One Day Only Waukegan Sports Park 3391 W. Beach Rd. Come out and play some final games for the season at a special lowered rate. Cost $150 Open Tournament 3 Game Guarantee NSA Bat List Hit Your Own NSA legal...
  14. SevenBizzos

Waukegan, IL Summer Finale - 3GG - 8/18

Waukegan Park District is hosting a “Summer Finale” One day, 3-Game Guarantee tournament this coming Saturday, August 18th. Rules: NSA Bats Balls Provided Umpires Provided 4 HR limit with additional HR’s outs NSA based rules with Park District house rules in effect Cost: $180...
  15. SevenBizzos

3GG Waukegan, IL Sports Park - 6/23

Waukegan Park District Mid-Summer Classic Softball Tournament June 23, 2012 @ the Waukegan SportsPark Address: 3391 W. Beach Rd. Waukegan, IL 60087 Entry: $180 Bats: NSA Approved Bats Balls: .44/400 Dudley Sys will be supplied Umps: Will be supplied Home Runs: 4 per game, outs after...
  16. SevenBizzos

NSA New Base Ump Positioning

So I played my first NSA tournament of the year and the base umps are now basically behind the second baseman when there's no runners on. So basically in short right center field. I'd say in the neighborhood of 70' - 80' from first base. I guess this is fine, but it's leading to missed...
  17. SevenBizzos

For Sale Jerseys - Elite, S&L L-2XL

I have three oldish jerseys I need to move. All are $12 each to your door or $20 for both of them. PayPal only. #81 Elite XL. I traded RodeoClown something for this and just never wore it. #29 Shirts and Logos 2XL. I may add a jersey or two to this thread later. PM Me for PayPal...
  18. SevenBizzos

For Sale 28oz. MV1 Supermax

Inventory reduction sale. I love this bat, but have decided to stick with my Limited for the fall leagues. The bat probably has 300 swings on it and you can see it's not worn down and the sides of the handle still have nearly all of the paint on it. I put a nice Easton cushioned grip on...
  19. SevenBizzos

For Sale Elite and S&L Jerseys L, XL, XXL

I need to unload some jerseys I have. This is round one. Sorry for the phone pics, but the real camera wasn't available. Elite XL Fits True. Originally traded for on this board. I may have worn it twice. $20 to your door S&L Large. Worn 5-6 times. $20 to your door S&L...
  20. SevenBizzos

GTG jdubb47421 = GTG

jdub47421 makes me like people from IN, but it's still a wasteland. ;) Volunteered the PP fees. A definate GTG move. Hope she likes the glove! 7