Search results

1. 1fastz28

Comment on new jerseys mock

I like 3 or 4. I am usually a fan of red in jerseys but for this one I just think the blue looks better with the scheme.
  2. 1fastz28

Help with Adobe Illustrator

I use the jersey template that is available for download from i2icustom.
  3. 1fastz28

Bag tags, koozies, and towels?

I am looking to have some made this year. I had a company do some last year but now I can not get in contact with them so I am looking for a new source for these. If anyone knows someone who can do these let me know. I have looked at many of the sponsors and I don't see any that list this all as...
  4. 1fastz28

Paging Chuck Gossow

Chuck comes through as always. Thank you
  5. 1fastz28

Paging Chuck Gossow

I had been contacting him as well about an order and now nothing for about the same period of time. I am sure he is just busy as he has always been great to work with. Hopefully I hear from him soon so I can get my order placed in time for the season.
  6. 1fastz28

For Sale Oakley Minute 2.0 and Half Jacket XLJ

Wish you live closer and I could meet up and pay cash for the half jackets that's my only form of payment for anything at the moment.
  7. 1fastz28

Bud light/ Budweiser/ Busch beer buy in?

For the Budweiser one I would switch the crown to what they actually use. The crown currently on there is the one used for Bud Select.
  8. 1fastz28

Black pants hotter than other colors

Did yours come with a zipper? I ordered a new pair and got them at the end of last week. They have no zipper. I will be calling them to get a new pair. I hate when this happens and you have the hassle of returning them and waiting for the new pair.
  9. 1fastz28

Beer Jerseys.....?

I would be in for a nice Budweiser jersey.
  10. 1fastz28

Email from Steve at Them shirts...please read...

I do not work for them shirts nor have I ever done business with them but you seem to be able to not take advice that would probably get you the farthest in this situation. Yes, what your going through is not something a company should do to a customer and should make it right. However there is...
  11. 1fastz28

Email from Steve at Them shirts...please read...

If you want your money and they are not coming through with the return then you need to do as hebrew suggested. They may or may not still come through but it may be the only way to proceed with this at this point. Coming on this forum and using the vulgar language you choose to use is not going...
  12. 1fastz28

Hats for sale - blank or custom

Altered I may be hitting you up pretty quickly for an order of team hats. The Pacifics we have now are getting pretty worn out. I will bump this up for you as this is a very good to go bro. He will take care of you every step of the way.
  13. 1fastz28

Black pants hotter than other colors

Our team has a pair of black and a pair of red both are darker colors than white but I will not play in shorts anymore. I would also rather keep the darker pants than go white and have them not come clean after a while.
  14. 1fastz28

I want to make a custom full sub dri fit ..1 only for now..can a company help me out

I questioned Red-Eye on this in the past and they would have been able to get it done for me. Expect to pay the price for a one off jersey though. I ended up getting for the entire team but the option was there.
  15. 1fastz28

Jamco athletic & screenprinting

I may be looking for 12 screen printed t shirts for a tournament coming up June 22 would you be able to get something done this quickly? I know it is not a very big time frame. If so what would they cost us?
  16. 1fastz28

Jayhawks jersey finished product and mock

I got my jerseys Friday that I ordered through Red-Eye as well. The only problem is the sleeves are sewn on the wrong sides and the American flag that is supposed to be on the left sleeve is on the right one and facing the wrong direction :( Now I need to send them back to Steve and hope they...
  17. 1fastz28

thanks alteredzx

I left you a gtg feedback altered thanks again.
  18. 1fastz28

thanks alteredzx

That hat looks familiar
  19. 1fastz28

thanks alteredzx

I needed for hats and he really came through for me also. GTG for sure. I should be getting them by Monday.
  20. 1fastz28

Banner Help

Check your other post I can do it if you send me the files needed.