Search results

1. T

Check em out!

Got our full subs back from DNice2..... they look great. Definitely G2G. Great price, quick turn around and great quality! Thanks D! :thumb:
  2. T

For Sale 27oz Bubba Mac & 27oz Duo 3...MINT

Bump for the Bubba Mack. (Random: I play with him a few times a year and against him some as well, if you ever get a chance to watch this guy swing DO IT!)
  3. T

Looking for prices

:thumb:Looking for prices on these full subs. I am ordering 15. The design is already done (in vector, etc.) I basically just need a printing company I suppose. Let me know.... and I do not mind if your logo is on the back bottom corner as long as it looks good and isn't huge!
  4. T

For Sale Express

Express Women's Stainless Steel Watch Stainless Steel, Silver w/ pink face plate. The band has some "wear" marks were it was worn and rubbed on a desk, but it is in phenomenal shape. Originally paid $125, asking $60 OBO.
  5. T

For Sale 2 pairs of Boombah Turfs

Grey pair SOLD. PNK/BLK are men's 4.5/women's 6.5. Any takers?
  6. T

Sunday bump day!!!
  7. T

bump to the top
  8. T

Yes that is correct. Women's 6.5
  9. T

My girl didn't like either pair. Both were worn less than 5 times. blk/pnk Drivetrains - Men's size 4.5 -- Asking $35 gry/navy - Men's size 6 -- $20 SOLD NO TRADES!
  10. T

For Sale 2013 Easton l2.0

Sold!!!!!!!!
  11. T

Sale Pending: jbeast42
  12. T

B/c I dont wanna play the price drop game how about weekend bumo to the lowest offer I'll accept. $125 firm!
  13. T

No trades. Sorry.
  14. T

Bump......
  15. T

PM Returned.
  16. T

26 oz. & in great shape. Super clean bat only used by my girl. She swung it maybe 25 times but never uses it due to her obsession with her Freak. Looking to sale only. Asking $150 OBO.
  17. T

For Sale/Trade 2 Pair of Worth pants (LG)

Sold. Thanks for the buy man, I'll ship em out tomorrow.