Search results

1. Hanovi

Looking for a new bat

ok haven't been able to play for two years and getting back into it. What are the best usssa bats out that don't need a long break in appreciate your guys help
  2. Hanovi

Z3000 or '15 z2000

Which one would you choose USSSA Balanced?
  3. Hanovi

Buyer Beware T-Roll

Agreed on a bat sale he said payment was being sent and never recieved it. Never responded to PM's or texts after that even though he was on here twice aftewards
  4. Hanovi

Need Help bat selling

Had a guy with a ltb thread on a bat. I have the bat he was needing worked a price out and was told he would send payment got a text payment was sent but I never recieved it. Sent a few PM's and texts with no response even after he has been back on. Is this NGTG or buyer beware what should I do.
  5. Hanovi

2015 ftf

Anyone have them yet how do they compare to last years model?
  6. Hanovi

For Sale like new 12.5 lbs omaha pro

like new 12.5 inch omaha pro This glove is in mint shape has a round of couch catch but fastback are not for me. $50 shipped thanks
  7. Hanovi

which wanted model ??

2013 or 2014 USSSA wanted which one is better?
  8. Hanovi

LTTF 26oz z2000 ri el I have a 26 oz balance to trade

I have a 5 hit 26oz balance z2000 to with receipt for three weeks ago looking for the same thing or similar but 26 oz el. I might consider a 27oz balanced model also. 26 balanced is too lite for me thanks
  9. Hanovi

LTB 12.75 glove

I have switched playing infield to outfield so I need a new glove. Let me know what you have. If any interest I have a like new Mizuno GGE VOP 12" basket weave tan with bag it has been used for two rounds of catch can add cash + trade on something else thanks
  10. Hanovi

Price Check 26oz z2000ri balanced

I have 5 swings on it with a receipt from a week or so ago. Bought it NIW just need to get an EL version instead what is it worth or should I just trade it?
  11. Hanovi

Price Check Z2000+ 26.5 returnable 250 hits

How much is it worth on the board?
  12. Hanovi

resewn finger and needs a relace

I have a 11.5 Mizuno MVP that I need relaced in tan and the middle finger has a spot about half inch long coming undone on the side. Who can help me out?
  13. Hanovi

LTB 30oz

I am looking for a USSSA new stamp bat in 30oz lmk what ya got thanks
  14. Hanovi

Looking to get 17 or 18 hats done

I need to get some flat billed trucker hats done I have the design from pacific if any one can help thanks
  15. Hanovi

LTB znation

anyone got any stuff in Large size
  16. Hanovi

LTB Boombah or Elite batpack

Let me know what you have thanks 432-266-0088
  17. Hanovi

Price Check Wroth original BJ Fulk and wse limited

Both are in mint condition and 26oz. How much are they worth
  18. Hanovi

LTB 11.75 or 12 inch glove

something nice I play mostly IF. I have about 165 dollars to spend or will trade a almost new set of Astro A50 gaming headset with all the accessories and the box. PM me what you have thanks
  19. Hanovi

nike shador edge

Anyone have this glove and can tell me how good it is?
  20. Hanovi

A1k

How much smaller are the openings compared to a normal A2000? Will they fit an adult or are they made for kids?