Search results

1. ibjr25

LTB Looking to buy Wilson A2800 1B Mitt

I'm interested in picking up some more A2800 1B mitts.. Prefer Pro Issues and Japan made, however, I will consider all. Let me know what you have! Thanks! I'd especially like to find another one of these A2800 1613AG:
  2. ibjr25

LTB WANTED: One of these 1799s

Looking to purchase one of these 1799s... preferably in good condition and RHT.
  3. ibjr25

For Sale Easton Salvo SRV5 34/27oz

Decided to sell my Salvo that's been sitting in my bag since 2012. Haven't used it since then, but has between 300-400 hits on it. All stamps are visible and there is no damage or cracking, just normal wear and tear. Grip has been taped up. Asking $130 Shipped, via PayPal as gift or add...
  4. ibjr25

Price Check Easton Salvo SRV5 34/27oz

I purchased this back in early 2011 and used it over the course of a season and a half for rec ball (until I tore my ACL), so roughly 26-27 games, plus practice twice.. I would estimate there is around 300-400 hits on this bat. I changed the grip to a taped grip the moment I got it, but other...
  5. ibjr25

LTB Wilson XLO Japan/USA

Let me know what you have and how much. Thanks.
  6. ibjr25

Jim Thome's 3B glove.. what was it? A2000 XL? XLO?

It's been quite a while since I posted here, but I need some help guys.. I'm trying to hunt one of these down, but don't know exactly what I'm looking for.. Based on pics I've seen and baseball cards I have, it looks to be Jim Thome was using a USA made A2000 XL OR XLO.. I'm not quite sure...
  7. ibjr25

What model A2000 is this? Anyone have one in RHT?

I'm interested in learning more about this glove. Love the simple look with the single post and all black with SuperSkin.. But what the hell model is this? First glance looks to be an ELO, but I don't think it is..
  8. ibjr25

LTB Nokona WB-1175H

Looking for one. Let me know condition and price.. text works best. 2164663865 - Imre
  9. ibjr25

LTB Wanted... Wilson A2000 SuperSkin 1799

Anyone have one they would sell or part with? I really wanna try one.. (The newer all black one) Let me know. Text works best. Thanks. 216-466-3865 - Imre
  10. ibjr25

For Sale Wilson A2K keychain

Older A2K tan keychain. $10 shipped. 2164663865.
  11. ibjr25

For Sale Men's Under Armour & Nike Dri-Fit sizes L & XL

Selling a few of my barely used Under Armour and Nike Dri-Fit shirts that I just don't have any use for. 1. Under Armour Heat Geat loose fitting size L black and white long sleeve size L. Excellent condition and worn three times. SOLD. 2. Under Armour tight fitting size L blue and white...
  12. ibjr25

For Sale/Trade Rawlings 1989 USA PRO1000H

Rawlings PRO1000H from 1989 with gold wrist background.. I'm assuming it's the 100 year anniversary edition.. I've only seen one other and that was a PRO-H model. It's used but not abused. I re laced it back in July and played catch with it 3 times since. Liner is very smooth. Asking $150...
  13. ibjr25

For Sale/Trade PI KP92 (Black) 12.5"

Gonna try this again. Updated pics on this. Close to 60% broken in. Can be used either way (TIP or traditional). Looking for $250 shipped Absolutely no bat trades. Only trades I'd be interested in: PRO435-6JB Markakis (Plus cash on your end) PRO302HC (Plus cash on your end) Pro Issue...
  14. ibjr25

Pro Issue Wilson A2800 1B Mitt

Just got this from a good friend on the board who had really helped me hunt one down. Special thanks, and she knows who she is :) Now that I am in possession of it, all I can say is WOW. This is THE nicest leather I've felt on a glove/mitt period. This is actually the first PI Wilson 1B...
  15. ibjr25

Price check: PI KP92 all black

Well....... There is a possibility that I may actually part ways with it. Want to know what it's worth around here considering its seen some couch catch. - Broken in about 60% - Can be used with TIP or traditional (I alternate, but TIP is awesome on this) - Thumb and pinky are still...
  16. ibjr25

For Sale/Trade 1990s USA Rawlings PRO1000H

I don't know what happened to my other thread, listing it again. Restored in September 2012 and has a pretty nice pocket for either baseball or softball. Also stays open on its side. $145 shipped OBO. TRADES: PRO435JB Markakis model Wilson A2800 all black No Bats please. Any...
  17. ibjr25

Price Check: Rawlings PRO1000H Horween

Curious to get some opinions on this.. Has a gold border patch around the Rawlings patch on the wrist. It is used and the Heart of The Hide logo is faded. Date code says it's from 1988. Rawlings experts, I need your help on value. Like I said, it is used, but not abused. No tears or rips on...
  18. ibjr25

Miguel Cabrera Triple Crown Glove

Anyone see this? Pretty sure it's a one of a kind, but very interesting to say the least. Diggin the Wing Tip look for the crown..
  19. ibjr25

Broken thumb stay.. any suggestions?

So the thumb stay in one of my A2000's broke. Thinking of making my own for one of these, but the question I have is what kinda of plastic is this? I saw a post somewhere a while ago on another forum about making one out of a bucket lid. Would that be strong enough? I know it doesn't effect...
  20. ibjr25

PI A2000 KP92 mid finger lace add

Debated heavily on this, and decided to give it a go. Before: After: As I stated before, this glove is being used for baseball. Overall, I'm very happy with the results and have no regrets. Feels great and ball now feels more secure in the pocket than before.