Search results

1. whiteknight

For Sale Deal of the Day

26.5 Future $180 PP Gift delivered in the States. SOLD!!!! http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1381999
  2. whiteknight

For Sale Deal of the day

100h $212 Pp gifted shipped in the States. SOLD!!!!!! http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1382353
  3. whiteknight

For Sale 3 nice ones

Looking to trim down for the winter. Here's 3 nice ones going up. Looking to sell only unless a 26.5 EL Z+ comes into the equation.... -26.5 LV1, bat has about 7 swings, it's pristine. It's returnable, the receipts are way outdated.... $255 PP GIFT DELIVERED IN THE STATES SOLD!!! -26 100h ...
  4. whiteknight

For Sale Couple nice ones

Really looking to sell unless a trade knocks my shoes off. -26.5 Z2000+ Pinky...... 400-500 swings . No cracks , rattles or webbing. Does have a pretty good wobble but has been there since about 50 swings. $315 PP gift delivered in the States.... -27 NIW Psycho... not 4 sale -27...
  5. whiteknight

Sad, bad day....

Today, I lost one of my friends. Hands down the best new stamp bat I have personally used . 1800+ swings and passed compression until last week. A lot of guys were saying she was shaved so this morning when she let go, I left her hang around for everyone to look at her insides... I have her...
  6. whiteknight

For Sale Mizuno TM

Model number GMVP55TM....single post open web. Hard glove and size to find being a 13" although measures smaller between 12.50-12.75. Beautiful cream and black color...A total of 3 games has been played with it since a condition and relace with cream Mizuno lace by Dirty the video is on his you...
  7. whiteknight

For Sale Players model RI AND OG Z

26 el Ri Z2000. X stamped grey endcap. 500 swings give or take, no cracks, rattles or issues. Bat is SPIDERWEBBING and is hitting very nice. $175 GIFTED delivered in the States 26 Bal OG Z2000.... Good QC bat has about 600 swings on it. No issues, very little webbing at all. Returnable...
  8. whiteknight

For Sale 27 100w

Good shape, 400-500 swings.... No cracks, rattles, webbing or end cap spinning. Bat is returnable and comes with a VALID RECEIPT that's dated 1/14/14. Field scratches and very little end cap wear. There is no grip on the bat, will include a new purple Lizard Skin for $230.... Looking to sell...
  9. whiteknight

For Sale Couple....

Looking to sell...... All prices are PP gifted in the States -26.5 LV2.....250 swings, no issues but field scratches.... Both bar codes and receipt. $170TRADED !!! - 26.5 Filby....300 swings,mno issues.. Returnable, no receipt. $135 TRADED !!! -26el OG Z2000..... Bad QC but has about 250...
  10. whiteknight

For Sale/Trade Bal/El Z2000+'s

Interested in selling but will trade for the right bats. Only like hard to get stuff, other then that the trades would have to be very very good. J3a graffiti knobs in 26/27, 26/27 100h (0911-1111) date codes. Good QC OG Z's, maybe a USA BB aftermath etc... All prices are GIFTED, SHIPPED IN...
  11. whiteknight

For Sale/Trade Couple decent ones.....

Looking to sell first but will take for 26/27 100H or Z2000+. Prices are gifted shipped in the US ONLY ! - 26 ASP . Less than 60 swings, both bar codes and receipt. No issues. $235 - 27 Mad Dawg, less than 10 swings. Returnable with Paperwork. No issues $180 SOLD!!! - 27 Canadian Catty RI...
  12. whiteknight

Relacing a glove

Need a glove cleaned and relaced for a gift. I'm assuming my man Mike is too busy with life right now so I'm looking for someone else. Any recommendations post here or leave me a message. Thanks Steve
  13. whiteknight

For Sale/Trade OG Miken Freak

28oz, very low hits. In great shape. No cracks, rattles or webbing. Looking to trade maybe for a 2015 Ressy Legit, new blue/black Triad or a 2012 line of USSSA Eastons .... Would sell for $140 PP Gift delivered SOLD !!!!
  14. whiteknight

LTB Sy100

Looking for a good cond 27oz SY100 teal and green 1 pc . lmk
  15. whiteknight

For Trade 27.5 z2000+

Gonna let one go.... This is about 300 swings, webbing just starting . It was my backup to my backup but my gamer still has yet to break. no wobble, no other issues, it's pretty clean. Looking for a 2 for 1 or 1 and cash on new stamp 2012 Eastons or 2013 LV1 in 26/27, good QC 26/27 Z's....may...
  16. whiteknight

Price Check Og ultra 1

28oz , smooth end cap, bubble knob from 03'. Little webbing.
  17. whiteknight

Price Check 27oz OG Flex

About 150 swings, very little webbing. No other issues, she's clean. Stamps are mint.
  18. whiteknight

Thoughts

I have to ask this question..... Are guys that good that they can take 4,5,10 even 20 swings with a NEW bat and say this bat ain't good for me or this bat ain't hot? I've been around for a minute, and I've played at a high level , I'm thinking I missed something ....
  19. whiteknight

For Sale/Trade NIB Retro Jordans

Authentic, dead stocked. NIB size 10 Infrared 6's. Will come double boxed, tissue paper etc... Never worn, bought from Foot Locker in Feb, just have a couple pair of them. Will trade for an NIW Exclusive Bat, even maybe a Hanley Wilson or nice piece of leather....maybe another pair of dead...
  20. whiteknight

For Sale D o t d

DEAL OF THE DAY in here .... $125 PP GIFT delivered in the States http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1360064