Search results

1. E

For Sale Shoe blowout, nike trails, OG mizuno Blast everything $30 shipped ea.

UPDATE: Roshe sold Shoes are worn but in great shape. Just dusty from the fields. All are size 10. used but all got great tread and tons of life. $30 shipped paypal gift. No boxes shoes only. paypal [email protected] Sorry for the blurry pics. I don't get on here much so for faster...
  2. E

For Sale New Balance Turf 4040v2, All star game edition sz10.5

Model T4040AS2 size 10.5 The shoes are sick, the colorway and the details like the shoe laces and tongue.. Worn for one game only. Shoes are super light and the grip felt good for infield use. Wish I could keep them but one shoe was was snug in the toe area, prob need to go up in size. Shoes...
  3. E

For Sale Fs 34/26 -8 ls lxt

bat is clean has about 75 or so bp hit on it. starting to see some webbing on the blue"X" but cant tell anywhere else. no rattle. looking to sell only, i like the feel of the xeno more. 200 shipped (firm) no receipt but returnable.
  4. E

For Sale 34/26 Louisville LXT -8

bat is clean has about 75 or so bp hit on it. starting to see some webbing on the blue"X" but cant tell anywhere else. no rattle. SOLD SOLD SOLD
  5. E

For Sale LS Xeno FP11X9 *FP -9. 34/25 $100 shipped

Picked this up and it is lighter then I expected. I think it is a 2011 model. There is some paint flaking when I got it, sprayed alittle of 3m over it just to keep paint intact. I put about another 50 bp hits on it not sure how many hits original owner put on it. No endcap separation. 100...
  6. E

For Sale Monster Clarity HD bluetooth speaker $40

this works very well, but haven't really had a reason to use it in the past year. 40 shipped/gifted. Amazon has then new for 70bucks. I paid 90 back in the days. no scratches nothing wrong with it. stock picture below.
  7. E

For Sale 26oz ST100 and 34/24 FP11SY10

ST100 has about 150 hits on it $215 shipped/gifted SOLD SY10 has 5 hits on it. $90 shipped/gifted SOLD Both bats are returnable but without receipts. only trade is for a 27oz stadium cl22
  8. E

For Sale Kobe IV sz9.5 "Carpe Diem"

sold sold sold. thanks everyone. Shoes are clean I usually wear a 10 so looking to move this pair. Barely worn as you can see by the inner sole which still has the logo. I do not have the original box anymore. Looking for 80 shipped. Hard to find this pair anymore.
  9. E

For Sale SFor the Jordan collectors sz 2-5 infant og 13s, 10s,

For the Jordan collectors sz 2-5c infant og 13s, 10s, I know there are some Jordan fans here. So I figure i'd see if they go to a good home before the bay. kids have outgrown, some never even worn esp the size 2c ones. others maybe lightly a few times if that. Please don't lowball...
  10. E

For Sale NR 26oz Fu Dawg and NR 26oz CL22 .12

both sold.
  11. E

For Sale 26oz FL Virus Plague $ 70 shipped.

Helping a friend sell bats he no longer uses bat has maybe 150 hits on it, he never got used to the bat. clean quick sale. $70 shipped.
  12. E

For Sale 30oz RI booger $85 shipped- corrected price

30z oz RI booger sorry deleted previous post as the price didn't reflect my shipping cost. got this from a buddy to sell.. no more then 75 hits max. he just does not use it. has a rattle. bat is clean, endcap is clean.
  13. E

For Sale 26oz 2013 Demarini Sr.1 $135 shipped.

bat is sold !!!!
  14. E

For Sale nr used 26oz cartel $110 shipped

in pretty good shape. no web slight composite rattle or more like a grain. endcap pics enclosed. $110 gifted and shipped don't use it anymore.
  15. E

For Sale LHT Kip Custom 12.50 great glove for your kid playing hardball $90

Kip leather, branded under my Mpact brand. Manufacturer is from Taiwan and does alot of the other custom gloves out there. Take a look at the close up and the quality of the stitching. LHT -12.50 all black with red laces kip leather. - never caught a ball or have game time on it. I did put a...
  16. E

For Sale worn 1x Mizuno sz 10 Blast (blk)

These are clean worn them once for a 4 game tourney. I still like this original style versus the blast2 etc. looking at the inner sole, the logo is 100% intact. $ 45 shipped. soles are wet, i tried to clean off the dust.
  17. E

For Sale (2) J-Kip Leather custom gloves(no personaliztion),1 LHT(good deal) & 1 RHT.

Both gloves are kip leather, branded under my Mpact brand. They come from one of the makers which does alot of the other gloves out there. Take a look at the close up and the quality of the stitching. LHT -12.50 all black with red laces kip leather. - never caught a ball or have game...
  18. E

For Sale 26oz OG red white evo and 26oz nr stadium2

got two for sale. nr stadium2 SOLD LOCALLY og evo RED AND WHITE $150 delivered prices included usps priority shipping, confirmation, and all fees. no trades thanks.
  19. E

For Sale Slingbox solo and two Turbo 1PORT enet bridge $100

Don't use it anymore, thought it would be good for the kids but they watch videos off my phone more. Includes all the wires and connectors, got it without the box and instructions. I downloaded them off the web. The turbo port allows for use in situations when the internet is not near...
  20. E

what carrier does demarini use to send their replacement bats?

the rep said it was sent out on the 29th and i was curious. thanks