Search results

1. A

For Sale 2 28oz Stadiums

NIW NR 28oz Stadium 2- $150 shipped Returnable 28oz Stadium 2 with about 100-150 cuts max with recipt dated Dec 6th- $190 Shipped
  2. A

Price Check 26oz J2U returnable

Thing has about 50 swings on it no issues whatsoever. Just trying to get what a good selling price would be thanks.
  3. A

Price Check 27oz SCN18 Returnable

Thing is pretty new looking maybe 50-100 cuts on it no scratches, crakcs, webbing, end cap issues, could almost pass as NOW. Whats a good price for this?
  4. A

For Trade NIW 28oz Easton SP12ST100H and NIW 28 ozEaston SP12SY100W

Have both of these bats here NIW returnable. Wanting to get a 28oz only NIW Stadium 2 either returnable or NR is fine as long as its NIW let me know if your willing. I know its a long shot but still gonna try. If you need me to get a different weight ineither to get your 28oz Stadium 2 let me...
  5. A

ASA Calling a game

Was playing in league the other night and 4th inning we were up by quiet a bit. Our mercy rule though is 15 after 5 and the ump calls the game after we hit (away team) in the top of the 4th. Other team was mad because they said they paid to play and there supposed to play atleast 5 innings and...
  6. A

For Trade 28oz Avarice98 NIW

Have a NIW Avarice98 28oz bat. Looking for any NIW or Minty Demar in the 27-28oz. Le me know what you got. Has recipt from 4/20/12.
  7. A

Price Check 30oz Juice

probably about 400-500 cuts no webbing or ratteling end cap looks great.
  8. A

Roller bag for little guy

My lil brother is joining a travel team as a catcher and for making the team I want to get him a new roller bag to hold all of his catchers gear and everything. I thought about IDP but he is only 10 so its a lil big for him I want to make it something he can carry around on his own but he loves...
  9. A

For Trade 28oz Duo Returnable with recipt

Looking for the 09 Black Titan in a 28oz. The Duo is in good condition maybe 1000-150 hits on it no webbing or anything.
  10. A

Price Check 34/26 scx22

Bat doesnt have cracks or anything and is still in pretty good shape. Whats it worth roughly low to high price?
  11. A

Need 28oz Swagger!!!

Does anyone have one there possibly willing to part with?
  12. A

LTB Demarini Sunday Swagger

Looking to buy either a NR or slightly used like new 28oz only Sunday swagger let me know if you got one!
  13. A

For Sale/Trade 28oz SRV6BH

Has about 200 hits and recipt from mid december. No cracks, webbing, rattles anything. Few slight scratches because the field I play on locally is not the greatest. Looking to trade only for 28-27oz DEmarini ASA or selling for $170 shipped. Have pics so let me know I can text them to you.
  14. A

For Trade 28oz Easton SRV6BH

Looking to trade this away for an ASA Demarini in either 27oz or 28oz. Bat has recipt from Mid december has 2 seasons of league play and 2 sessions of BP so has maybe a total of 200 hits on it. Bat is in great shape I have pics on my phone but cant get them on here.
  15. A

For Trade Authentic Deion Sanders Jersey

I have an AUthentic Mitchell and Ness throwback Deion Sanders Jersey for the 1994 49ers with the throwback colors/patch and superbowl patch. Not really wanting to sell would like to trade for a nice glove or possible new bat. Let me know and if you would like a pic I can text them no problem but...
  16. A

J2U with slight crack

Dont have the pics on me because bat is at home and Im at work but noitced last night that my J2U has what seems like a slight crack over the ARI. You can only feel it when running your finger over it from top of lettering to bottom. I know they get super hot when they start webbing and all but...
  17. A

Possible Trade

Have a local guy that wants my bat bad. He is willing to give me $50 cash and a brand new Nike Diamond Elite Show with Tag still on it but I know nothing of this glove. This trade would be for my One 1.20 and just hoping some board bros can help out with that glove. Would I be able to resale for...
  18. A

For Trade The One 1.20

NIW 30oz The One with recipt from 1/19/12. Listening to offers of any size or style. Let me know.
  19. A

Big league dreams question

I play mainly in leagues and some tournaments at BLD aound my home town. I was told by several people there that for league play they are not going to enfore the new USSSA Stamp rule and we can still swing our sticks. Im just wondering if that is true? Also what rules do there leagues go by...
  20. A

Price Check 26oz OG One

Have a local guy here trying to sell an OG One for $140 looks good no major issues just scratches from playing on our local dirt field.