Search results

1. crdizzle6288

LTB Worth JH lite

any new in wrapper out there 25.5 or 26.5? anything lightly used?
  2. crdizzle6288

LTB Tapered knob cuffs and grip n rips, who has them?

Anybody have extras laying around? Anybody sell them? Looking to buy a bunch of each. Thanks.
  3. crdizzle6288

LTB 2017 26 oz worth est asa balanced

Anyone have one? it is the green model with the purple accents. new is fine. used is fine. no return is fine. show me what you have please. Thanks!
  4. crdizzle6288

LTB anybody have a 26 oz asa worth est xl?

no return is fine. the more used the better. looking for something game ready. cheaper the better. doesn't need to pass compression. don't want anything with cracks or paint seams. i only want the XL version, not the XXL. thanks guys.
  5. crdizzle6288

LTB anybody have a used jimmer stick for sale?

Looking for a used 5 lb. jimmer stick. just figured id ask before i buy a new one. thanks.
  6. crdizzle6288

For Sale/Trade anyone interested? 28 oz Worth EST balanced, R/R/B

Less than 75 swings on it. Has receipt, barcode, and returnable. This is the only picture i have at the moment. i bought it trying to help a buddy out and then he backed out of the deal so now i have it. too heavy for me. would trade for worth or miken in 25-27 oz depending on the model...
  7. crdizzle6288

LTB - Combat Maxum BBCOR 33/30

trying to help a buddy and his son. anybody know where i can find the 2016 or 2017? they are discontinued now so its impossible to find. hoping someone might have one for sale or know someone selling. thanks!
  8. crdizzle6288

wilson 1799 help from glove gurus

hey guys. i recently purchased a 1799 model. when it showed up, i noticed it is a 12.5", not the normal 12.75". has anyone seen this before? is it normal? is something wrong? i am going to get it relaced and cleaned up. just curious since ive never seen a 1799 in 12.5" before
  9. crdizzle6288

Wilson Hanley HR13 gloves customized

hey guys. after seeing the previous post about the hanley being customized, i decide to post mine. i am like the rest of you, i hated the colors on the glove. i bought the first HR13 a few months ago when they were $140 on another site. Sent it off to Dan Davis and and changed all the lacing...
  10. crdizzle6288

For Sale Easton, boombah asp, demarini, LS,monsta

just selling a few that i dont use. only thing ill trade for is 2015/2016 miken/worth bats in 26 or 27. all prices are "obo". pay pal friends /family or add fees if you send as goods. i have plenty of gtg on here but i prefer pay pal to be sent as goods just so we are both covered. No...
  11. crdizzle6288

LTB anybody have a red/black easton L8?

looking for the aluminum L8 in a 26 or 27 oz. it is the red and black model from a year or 2 ago. Need it for an aluminum or half n half tourney we play in the summer. Thanks.
  12. crdizzle6288

LTB Looking for Wilson 1781

anybody have one?
  13. crdizzle6288

Wilson experts-Help finding new glove options

Wilson guys, I have a DW5. As its already known, it plays smaller than 12" and a tad small hand stall. Does Wilson make an h web similar to the dw5 that plays a little bigger or true 12"-12.25"? Thanks in advance!
  14. crdizzle6288

itrader not working?

I'm trying to leave feedback but when i get to the other members profile, and click on the feedback (how i usually do it) it just says "error". am i doing it wrong or is it just not working?
  15. crdizzle6288

Price Check Insane U 26.5

hey guys. i recently acquired a 26.5 Insane U, the black and blue version for anyone not familiar with it. it is a no return bat. Very very clean. i got it in a trade and i wanted to try i tout to see how the hype lived up. Just like the Miken freak 12, i just cant get used to the shorter...
  16. crdizzle6288

LTB 2014 Worth Resmondo Legit, 26 or 27 oz

Anybody have one for sale?
  17. crdizzle6288

For Sale Digital Portion Scale

hey guys. I figured I'd see if anyone was interested. The scale is brand new. I use this exact scale to weigh my bats (for when people buy form me and want the scale weight of the bat) as well as food portions. I've had mine over 3 years and still going strong. i figured maybe someone was...
  18. crdizzle6288

LTB looking for a go pro

hey guys. i'm looking for a go pro for my brother. just seeing if anybody has one they don't use and would like to sell it or if someone has a newer model that wants to sell it, i have some bats for trade bait if interested. thanks guys.
  19. crdizzle6288

For Sale Salomon XR mission trail shoes size 10.5

i bought these because a buddy has them and says they are a cheap alternative to the other expensive salomons. They are very comfortable with good support and cushion, good tread as well. i ordered online and tried on once. I wear thick socks when i play and these fit a tad too tight with my...
  20. crdizzle6288

For Sale/Trade 4 wilsons for sale or trade

i have 4 wilson A2000/A2k/A3000 gloves for sale. no longer use them or have a need for them. The A3000 is broken in but still very new and stiff. The DW5 is an awesome glove, great pocket, perfectly broken in. just oiled a tad bit before summer. The 1787 is well used but a good option if you...