Search results

1. Umanative

LTB 32/22

Looking to but either a 32/22 for daughter(s). Or possibly a 33/23 if balanced. CF, Xeno, or latest and greatest. Let me know! Thanks
  2. Umanative

GTG SickSticks

SickSticks (Coach Ken) is very GTG! Even though weather delayed my shipment, we stayed in contact and he was willing to make things right if it didn't work out! I received package and bats were in more perfect form as described! Thanks man! Brad
  3. Umanative

For Sale LTB 32/22 or 33/23 FP Bat

Daughter needs a bat for freshman ball! Looking to get a good 32/22 or 33/23 please... let me know. She's a fan of the Demarini CF models and maybe a xeno or phenix if possible?? Let me know. Thanks!
  4. Umanative

LTB Wedges (52*/56*/60*)

Looking for some good wedges. Set of 2 or 3 if available? (56*/60* mostly) Let me know. PM for texting pics. Thanks Brad
  5. Umanative

LTB 1st Base Mitt LHT

Looking to get a 1st base mitt for my daughter. 12 y/o and just playing pitcher and 1st base and needs a good glove. Any help, please PM Thanks
  6. Umanative

LTB RBZ Driver or 3 Wood

RBZ Driver or 3 Wood (Or any driver & 3 Wood) Looking to get me a new driver and/or a 3 RBZ (White/green). LMK what you have. I just received a 5 RBZ in a smoking deal and now looking to add to the bag... just getting into golf!! Im hooked... *Looking to add to my arsenal for the links...
  7. Umanative

LTB (2) z2k ASA

Looking to get a z2k or possibly 2... lmk
  8. Umanative

LTB Nano Touch and Ipod touch

Looking to get the wife a ipod Nano touch (the little touch screen) and possibly the daughter a ipod touch for christmas... LMK whats out there! I havent been on the buying/selling block for a while!
  9. Umanative

LTB FP bats 33/23

Looking for any good easton. or a frenzy.. frenzy 2... phenix... lis fernandez... please give me offers. Have 2 nieces playing varsity and their 05 RT is getting beat up!! Looking for a good bat fellas... please. Brad
  10. Umanative

For Sale 26 EL Afflicted

Looking to get some extra $$.... Dont use her much so Im selling ... $105
  11. Umanative

For Sale 2010 26 oz Toxic

Looking to get rid of her... had paperwork but it expired in June 10. $110 OBO
  12. Umanative

For Sale (2) 26 oz'ers... Toxic and Afflicted

(2) 26 oz'ers... Toxic and Afflicted (Updated price) I have (2) bats.... 26 Afflicted (300 hits) and a 26 White Toxic (800 hit).. $200 shipped for both ....OBO?? Haven't been on the trading/selling game in a bit.. so let me know if these are too high....
  13. Umanative

Its been a while... need an ASA

Looking for either an ASA Recoil, and Combat AV or even 'The One' ASA. Got around $130-$150 (Allowance :o ) to spend.... so please.. can you hook me up?? I havent bought or traded in a while... My OG Extended and ASA Reaper need a lil rest and the team needs a bat!! Brad
  14. Umanative

Neal is GTG again

Neal is GTG with this Indun!! LOL He shipped fast once again and kept in touch. Thanks again bro. Brad
  15. Umanative

My GTG List!!!!

Here is my ever so growing GTG list: surgeon 1 RAJ10 js777 DaIrishman msp24 arther itis xaxaikw_YIN Bigsur10 rezdog78 00moose00 mohave1 benchwarmer wickedstixx thejuggster carmel Bigfranksports AJ75 PPDogg14 sikstik LinebackerU behmer24 Worm25 Stan6 kseaney Nomads JB...
  16. Umanative

Artheritis is gooder to go!

ft Paul, thanks for the hook up, good deal bro! thanks B-rad!! LOL
  17. Umanative

AJ75 is GTG

He cool as well!! Good deal man, thanks Al! Brad
  18. Umanative

Bigfrankssports is GTG

Like I saidhe alll cool and stuff!! I wouldn't hesitate to deal with again!! Brad
  19. Umanative

msp24 is GTG

Thanks for the deal Don! I appreciate it, he is GTG fellas, no problems on contact and awesome communication!! Brad:D
  20. Umanative

Da Irishman is GTG!!!

I bought a bat bag from him and he sent out right away!! I got a real good price on one and he still paid the shipping for like 1/3 of the price he gave me!! Thanks bro!