Search results

1. N

For Sale 2 SE Psychos 27oz

Last 2 I have left 500 cut no rattle bats have a ton of life left won't get to swing them next year so my loss is your gane $110 each gifted
  2. N

For Sale/Trade 2 SE Psychos 27oz

Looks like next year here in GA we will playing USSSA so won't get to swing my SE so my loss is your gain both bats have between 400-500 swings bats are in great shape $120 each or $230 for both gifted might do a 2 for 1 just depending on what it is 27oz end load only tks
  3. N

best usssa bat

Well it looks like here in ga we will be playing USSSA next year what is the best end loaded bat
  4. N

For Sale/Trade psycho se 26

Psycho SE 26 Got this batvin on trade prob 300-400 cuts normal ground and bag scratches has a small sand rattle gust need to move it $110 gifted open to trades
  5. N

For Sale/Trade 2011 27oz. Z-1000 Bal

I have a bal Z-1000 for sale or trade EXTREMELY low number of hits very very clean asking $150 shiped or would consider trading for miken just let me know what u got
  6. N

Price Check Miken OG Psycho 27 max 8xxxxxxxx NIW

Price check on miken OG psycho 27 max NIW what are they Bringing. Might have a couple to sell 27,28,29,30oz max and bal NIW need to know what they are bringing
  7. N

The post that was about the guy that was doing custom pitching helmets

Trying to find the post where they were doing custom pitching helmets and sun shields for them tks in advance for the help
  8. N

For Trade 26.5 ASA mutant red and yellow

Up for trade is an OG asa mutant the bat is in top shape with a slight rattle and some wear around the end cap pic upon request open most any trade so let's see what u got no ASA please
  9. N

Need help finding out what this is

During the little league world series the coaches of the teams were useing this stuff in spray cans when the kids would get hit by pitch and pop nots and so on was just wondering what it was does it work and if so where can u get it at tks
  10. N

For Sale/Trade 27oz Special Edition Psycho

Looking for any and all 27oz SE Psycho tks
  11. N

Trying to set up a face book page for our team

Have been trying to set up a face book page for our softball team and can't get it to work it keeps saying it has to be a valid name but I know of other teams that have one any help would be greatly appreciated tks
  12. N

For Sale/Trade Miken MV1 27oz 02 serial number Miken Psycho SE 26oz NIW

MV1 has around 500 cuts has some ground and bag scratches no rattle open for any trade and offers Psycho SE is NIW asking $225.00 OBO also open to trade offers as will
  13. N

Mush balls at world

Keep hearing the talk of mush balls at world does anybody know what kind of ball we will be hitting in SC
  14. N

For Trade NIW 26 Miken Psycho SE

NIW 26 SE wanting to trade for a 27 NIW or NOOW tks
  15. N

Curve ball

I am left handed and have got a decent backwards curve but want to figure out the natural curve and improve my back door curve any help would be appercipated ISA GA. players only #25 and the miken psycho SE hoarder
  16. N

Shin guards

What is the best shin guards to use I have heard from catcher gear all the way to soccer ones need some help deciding any suggestions will help tks in advance Players only GA pitcher and psycho SE Horder
  17. N

For Sale/Trade Miken psycho SE 26

Was trying to get a price check on a 26 oz miken psycho SE NIW any help would be appreciated tks
  18. N

LTB Demarini EVO the yellow one

Looking to pick up a 26 or 27 oz evo the yellow one think it is the 2005 model pm me tks
  19. N

Demarini evo the yellow one in 26 or 27

Looking to pick one of the yellow EVO up in 26 or 27 tks
  20. N

LTB Miken SE Psycho

Looking to add one more to the bat bag before they are all gone would perfer NIW but would consider a used one also I would like to get a price check on one NIW