Search results

1. lucky13

2012 Team Packages from Clutch Apparel

Here are our main team packages for 2012. If one of these is not exactly what you need then I can custom make a package for you. Setup fee for Package 1 is $125 and setup fee for Package 2 and 3 is $150. The setup fees include unlimited revisions on your artwork. Shipping is $30. Minimum...
  2. lucky13

Some jerseys we have done.....

3. lucky13

For Sale Best Buy Gift Card with $310.35

As the title states, I have a Best Buy gift card with $310.35 left on it and I am selling it for $275.
  4. lucky13

For Sale 26 oz. OG Freak 336****

Early second batch in great shape with no rattle. Rubber plug fell out. $189 or best offer shipped.
  5. lucky13

Price Check 26 oz. OG Freak

Serial # is 336****. This bat is in great shape. The rubber plug fell out of it.
  6. lucky13

$15 sublimated dry fits from Clutch Apparel

I keep getting asked but guys this deal is for dye subs that are printed on the front and back only. This is is NOT for full dye jerseys but we do have some awesome full dye designs on our page. Full dyes run $40 for a team order. Please e-mail me for this special. It is for a minimum of...
  7. lucky13

Full Dyes from Clutch Apparel

Here are a few that we just got it. I will keep this thread updated.
  8. lucky13

Dye Subs from Clutch Apparel

I will keep this updated with some of the dry fit jerseys that we print.
  9. lucky13

$13 Sublimated Dry Fits!

I keep getting asked but guys this deal is for dye subs that are printed on the front and back only. This is is NOT for full dye jerseys but we do have some awesome full dye designs on our page. Full dyes run $40 for a team order. Please e-mail me for this special that is for a limited...
  10. lucky13

A special offer on shirt and hat combos

Both deals are for a minimum of 12 players and both setup fees include unlimited revisions on your artwork. Combo #1 - Sublimated dry fit and hat for $35 per player. $50 setup fee. Will ship approximately 3 weeks after all artwork is approved and payment is made. Combo #2 - Full sub dye...
  11. lucky13

Get rewarded for your referrals. BE CLUTCH!

I am a dealer for Clutch Apparel and I have decided to offer Clutch customers a reward for sending business my way. If you or your team has ordered jerseys or a team package from Clutch Apparel then you are eligible to be rewarded for your referrals!!! Here's how it works: If you send a...
  12. lucky13

What do you guys think about these new hats from Clutch Apparel?

These have currently only been made for the players on the Clutch Apparel Factory Team here in North Texas but we may do some more if enough people like them. The Clutch C and the ribbon are puffed. I can get some pricing put together depending on how many people are interested. They are...
  13. lucky13

For Trade 26 oz WSE Resmondo #453/800

Bat has been traded. Bat has approximately 100 swings on it and still has original grip. Please PM me with offers. I am looking for a 26 oz OG Freak, Worth, and Bass bats mostly but will listen to all offers. Please add cash to your offer when appropriate.
  14. lucky13

GTG D.E. Fresh is GTG!

Great communication and sent payment very quickly!
  15. lucky13

For Sale NIW 26 oz. WSE #516/800

Sold......
  16. lucky13

For Sale 26 oz WSE Resmondo #256/800

A 26 oz. numbered WSE Resmondo is up for sale! Bat is SOLD
  17. lucky13

GTG kick1in is GTG!

He sent very fast payment and communication was excellent. Do not hesitate to deal with him.
  18. lucky13

For Sale 2 Kendrick GSR's

26oz BA has 25 hits and is returnable. SOLD 27oz FL has 100 hits and is stamped NR. SOLD
  19. lucky13

For Sale 12" Rolin RHT

SOLD Great glove but I am needing something a little bigger. Glove is approximately 30% broken in and has been wrapped up with a ball in it for the last 3 months. I have also played catch with it 3 times. Colors are black and a light beige color. Not yellow like it kinda looks in the...
  20. lucky13

GTG Do deal with House00!!!

Awesome communication and super fast shipping! Great packaging of the bat as well. This is how every member should be to deal with.