Search results

1. pgutierrez40

For Sale 26oz ASA Psycho Supermax Returnable with receipt 10 cuts

Gently used 26oz ASA Psycho Supermax returnable with receipt...has maybe 10cuts if that, just have too many bats and need to thin out my herd....SOLD
  2. pgutierrez40

For Sale Demarini Utrip FU U (Blue Dragon)

26oz Demarini Fu Dawg USSSA returnable w rec 75 cuts SOLD Willing to trade for new line Demarini's or Eastons
  3. pgutierrez40

For Sale 2014 Demarini The One 27oz

2014 Demarini The One 27, has about 10 total swings, mint condition, returnable with reciept.....SOLD
  4. pgutierrez40

For Sale Miken Triad ASA & 2014 Demarini One

2014 Demarini The One 26oz, total of about 10 cuts. Returnable with receipt....SOLD!!! 2013 Miken Triad Maxload ASA 27oz, 30 cuts. Returnable, with receipt dated 09/13/13....SOLD!!! No trades!!
  5. pgutierrez40

For Sale 2014 Demarini One & 2013 Miken Triad ASA

2014 Demarini The One 26oz, total of about 10 cuts. Returnable with receipt....SOLD!!!! 2013 Miken Triad Maxload ASA 27oz, 30 cuts. Returnable, with receipt dated 09/13/13....SOLD!!!! No trades!!
  6. pgutierrez40

For Sale 2014 Demarini The One & 2013 Miken Triad ASA

2014 Demarini The One 26oz, total of about 10 cuts. Returnable with receipt....SOLD!!! 2013 Miken Triad Maxload ASA 27oz, 30 cuts. Returnable, with receipt dated 09/13/13....SOLD!!! No trades!!
  7. pgutierrez40

LTB Worth Mutant MUTJHA OG Ronald McDonald

Would like it in 26.5 or 27.5
  8. pgutierrez40

For Sale Vinci CT82-M 12" RHT

Vinci 12" CT82-M Used in 5 games, about 60% broken in....$90 STYD
  9. pgutierrez40

For Sale Demarini J3a 26oz Less than 50 swings

J3a 26oz, Less than 50 swings, minimal signs of wear, no grip, returnable, no receipt....SOLD you pay the fees, will include insurance...only trade would be for an ASA Miken Triad + cash 26 or 27oz
  10. pgutierrez40

Looking for full subs at the best price

Looking to get full subs designed and made for a men's tournament team. Team name is Donkey Punch. Already have an idea of what we want, just need someone to design and put it on a Dri-fit. Looking for a the best price possible..
  11. pgutierrez40

For Sale LTB Demarini CF6 28/17

Like the title says
  12. pgutierrez40

For Sale Miken Ultra ASA 28oz $105 only 50 swings

Got an 28oz ASA Ultra with about 50 swings returnable with receipt dated from May...no end cap separation or rattle, has a couple of lines of starting to spiral and ground scratches, but it's a solid bat and just starting to open up....SOLD+ paypal fees or gifted takes it...Shipped!! Firm on...
  13. pgutierrez40

For Sale Miken Ultra ASA 28oz SOULTA $105

Got an 28oz ASA Ultra with about 50 swings returnable with receipt dated from May...no end cap separation or rattle, has a couple of lines of starting to spiral and ground scratches, but it's a solid bat and just starting to open up....SOLD+ paypal fees or gifted takes it...Shipped!! Firm on...
  14. pgutierrez40

Need Help Jasonhud

I bought an L6 from this guy last Wednesday, he was supposed to send out that day, here we are a week later, no tracking info, no replies to PM's and he actually hasn't logged on since the 27th, HELP PLEASE!
  15. pgutierrez40

For Sale Easton B3 26oz

For Sale 26oz Easton B3, less than 50 swings returnable with receipt from March. No rattle, webbing, spirals or end cap separation, just bag and ground scratches SOLDgifted
  16. pgutierrez40

For Sale 2014 Worth Legit ASA 28oz Mint

Got a mint 2014 AsA Worth Legit 28oz, has just 5 swings on it, returnable with receipt from earlier this month. 28 is just too heavy..no ball marks....looking to get $195 shipped....
  17. pgutierrez40

For Sale Demarini Mercy 26oz Minty

Minty Demarini Mercy 26oz with valid receipt dated earlier this month. 5 total swings, so it's in mint condition....$230 gifted or you pay the fees...NO TRADES unless it's a 2 for 1....I can add pics, but do I really have to??????
  18. pgutierrez40

Buyer Beware jennd

BUYER BEWARE! I sent money for a tiffany's necklace, which they never sent, now no response to emails or PM's...I looked this person up on spokeo and nothing came up for them, may be a fake name...Got paypal investigating
  19. pgutierrez40

Players needed Tuesday nights in Downey

Putting a new mens team together for Tuesday nights in Downey. Looking to start in lowers and work our way up. Current roster is solid overall. Looking for a couple of outfielders or utility players. Hit me up
  20. pgutierrez40

GTG rockandroller44 is GTG

Great prices, fast shipping, don't hesitate to deal with