Search results

1. jwheelerhuffman

Miken Freak 30 (2017)

So i'm pretty new to Miken, but i was able to snag a new Freak 30 and get some hacks on her. I'm quite impressed. If anyone is interested in a short video of it, here ya go...
  2. jwheelerhuffman

2016 DeMarini Future

For anyone interested in seeing the performance of the new Future, here's a short clip ***27.5oz*** ***mixed bag of balls, 52s and 44s. some ZN's***
  3. jwheelerhuffman

Fl2

Haven't seen a post for this bat yet, but for those of you that follow facebook i'm sure you've heard about it. The FL2 is a 12" USSSA Flipper. It has the same relationship to the FLU as the USA Flipper has to the Flipper OG. Obviously its an exclusive so I won't get into too much about...
  4. jwheelerhuffman

Artist series reviews

(Chupacabra and Yeti coming soon) ARTIST SERIES: DEMARINI KRAKEN Bartholomew Park Elk Grove, Ca Lines- 330', Gaps- 360', Center- 400' 12" Barrel/Alloy Handle- Moderate End Load (similar to cl22) USSSA/NSA/ISA Mixed Bag of Balls These were my first swings with the Kraken and my first swings...
  5. jwheelerhuffman

UNDER REVIEW: DeMarini USA Future

UNDER REVIEW: DeMarini USA Future (44/375s and 52/300s) Wackford Park- Elk Grove, Ca 300' All around 44/375s and 52/300s (2nd vid) About 90 Degrees USA Future arrives just in time for the 4th of July!!! Specs on the USA Future are the same as the previous 2 models. 12" End Loaded barrel with...
  6. jwheelerhuffman

DeMarini Comparison Vids

COMPARISON: 2014 Border Battle Aftermath vs. 2015 USA Aftermath Bartholomew Park, Elk Grove, Ca LF- 330ish CF- 390ish Both bats are 27oz using 52/300 Hot Dots and DeMarini Stones Roughly 75 degrees. In all reality, there aren't huge differences within the same line of bats from year to year...
  7. jwheelerhuffman

UNDER REVIEW: 2015 DeMarini Mercy (44/375s)

2015 DeMarini Mercy (44/375) Wackford Aquatic Center Elk Grove, Ca 70 Degrees ASA Certified 26oz 13" Balance Barrel/Stiff Composite Handle Very impressed with this one against the 44s. Definitely had a stiff feel too it, especially with only about 30 cuts on it, but it was launching...
  8. jwheelerhuffman

UNDER REVIEW: 2015 DeMarini Mercy (52/300)

2015 DeMarini Mercy (52/300) Wackford Aquatic Center 70 Degrees ASA Certified 26oz 13" Balance Barrel/Stiff Composite Handle Well it took me a while to finally get my hands on this year's Mercy, but the wait was well worth it. I normally swing a 28, so my biggest issue with this bat was...
  9. jwheelerhuffman

UNDER REVIEW: 2015 DeMarini The One (44/375s)

2015 DeMarini The One (44/375) Wackford Aquatic Center Elk Grove, Ca 300' All Around 44/375s 13" Balanced Barrel with Stiff Aluminum Handle ASA and USSSA Certified If you like the stiff balanced feel of the DeMarinis and are in the market for a dual stamp bat, then I highly recommend...
  10. jwheelerhuffman

UNDER REVIEW: 2015 DeMarini The One (52/300s)

YES IT'S CUSTOM!!! AND AWESOME! 2015 DeMarini The One Wackford Aquatic Center Elk Grove, Ca 300' All Around 52/300s 28oz The One- CUSTOM 13" Balanced Barrel with Stiff Aluminum Handle ASA and USSSA Certified ‪#‎unedited‬ This bat had less than 50 swings on it when we started swinging it...
  11. jwheelerhuffman

UNDER REVIEW: 2015 DeMarini CL22

Arena Softball Roseville, Ca 28oz 44/375s mostly I have loved the Stadium line since the original bat. Used the 2013 as a gamer as well at the 2014. This new 2015 CL22 will be my gamer as well. I absolutely love this bat. The end load is just right and the feel of it coming through the...
  12. jwheelerhuffman

UNDER REVIEW: 2015 DeMarini Aftermath 1.20

2015 DeMarini Aftermath 1.20 Arena Softball Indoor Facility Roseville, Ca 13" Balanced Barrel, Aluminum handle Mostly 52/300 balls with a couple 44/375 mixed in We have been asking for an Aftermath for a while now and our prayers have finally been answered. And i'll tell you, DeMarini did...
  13. jwheelerhuffman

UNDER REVIEW: 2015 DeMarini Aftermath OG

DEMARINI AFTERMATH OG: ASA Certified 13" Balanced Barrel, Aluminum Handle Naval Base Fields San Diego, Ca 75 Degrees 300' Left, 315' Center 52/300 Balls Here we go again with the tried and true formula that started off with the Flipper and continued on with the Aftermath series. This...
  14. jwheelerhuffman

UNDER REVIEW: 2015 DeMarini Aftermath USA

DEMARINI AFTERMATH USA: ASA Certified 12" End Loaded Barrel, Aluminum Handle Naval Base Fields San Diego, Ca 75 Degrees 300' Left, 315' Center 52/300 Balls The Aftermath USA is a mush ball murderer and theres not a ton else to say about it. This bat was made for you end load loving...
  15. jwheelerhuffman

UNDER REVIEW: 2015 DeMarini Juggy

DEMARINI JUGGY: ASA Certified 12" End Loaded Barrel, Composite Handle Naval Base Fields San Diego, Ca 75 Degrees 300' Left, 315' Center 52/300 Balls I must say that I was completely caught off guard by this bat. I took 5 swings with it in BP, went and grabbed my phone and immediately...
  16. jwheelerhuffman

Very Exciting Softball Guys Swings Future

If you're gonna day drink folks, you might as well meet some strangers and get some BP in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwtSut9Xzdg https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxL3Mw9SJas
  17. jwheelerhuffman

UNDER REVIEW: DeMarini Legacy

****UNDER REVIEW**** DEMARINI LEGACY Big Leage Dreams- Redding, California 320' to Left 340' to Center 30oz DeMarini Legacy- 12" Barrel/Alloy handle (Balanced) ASA/USSSA/NSA Certified Mixed bag of balls- mostly 52/300s and 44/375s with a few rocks. For all you dudes waiting for the next...
  18. jwheelerhuffman

Some Regular Dudes Hitting The Future (2015)

We were hitting a bag of mixed balls that had been severely waterlogged, but I was still really impressed with the performance that we were getting. Good bat right here, which seems to be standard for DeMarini these days. Brooktree Park- Citrus Heights, Ca 320' All around...
  19. jwheelerhuffman

DeMarini Reps Are Trying To Break Facebook Tonight

Happy New Year everybody! From myself and DeMarini/GS, be safe out there tonight! By now official pics of the 2015 DeMarini lineup have been released all over the place. And they are awesome!!
  20. jwheelerhuffman

Some Regular Dudes Hitting The INSAN3

I know most of my videos usually have bigger dudes swinging so nobody really believes they are getting an accurate depiction of what the bat is really capable of for the average person. I held a demo day for the INSAN3 last week and brought out a bunch of random dudes to get some hacks in...