Search results

1. M

Phoenix Area BP

ttt... location?
  2. M

Painted Ultra

damnit! was gona post this. krazy how it explains steps by steps. and even makes it to a worth instead a miken... man seriously its just shirts. ijs...
  3. M

LTB Elite Pants

Looking to buy a Christmas gift for my brother. I am thinking about buying him some elite baseball pants, new or used but not to bad (yes im a cheap broke college student brother :D). i believe he wears 40 in boombahs, so not sure what the size will be in elite. So looking to buy some elites and...
  4. M

All Valley Tournaments rained out!

Cancelled, last minute. moved to next weekend...
  5. M

All Valley Tournaments rained out!

Anything on the Apache Jtc tourney? I know the one in Festival is cancelled. thanks
  6. M

Sponsorship Letter

May i plz get one also, [email protected] Thanks a bunch...
  7. M

LTB some big boy demarinis

flyswatter 28oz $165.00 or trade lmk what you got... to heavy for me
  8. M

LTB 30oz Demarini Juggernaut, J2, or FSE

Got this one a trade, was told was a 27oz and instead its 28oz. just swung it once or twice, but too heavy. lmk... >>> flyswatter 28oz $165.00 gifted
  9. M

For Trade AT&T iPhone 3and 4

is it unlocked and will it work with tmobile service?? pm or txt 9282559445
  10. M

Native Worlds

the outlaw van??? or native worlds lol jkn... :D
  11. M

Whole enchilada

No team yet, but hopefully i jump on a team. :mad: anyone looking for a player lmk
  12. M

Native Worlds

you mean "whiskey d**k"... lol! he playing with OUTLAWS from page with Brandon. Don't think he playing coed. Im running with Nations and jackie's coed team. Big D was funE, he telling me to bring up sum beers cuz Utah has weak beer lol :cool:
  13. M

Native Worlds

And also forgot to mention, all teams playing this wknd in the E Utrip Worlds in AZ. good luck!! Be hell of a wknd... :eek:
  14. M

Native Worlds

To all the teams and players that are going to native worlds this wknd in Salt Lake City, just wanna wish you all a safe travel and back and most of all good luck. Any predictions; top 3?? :D
  15. M

For Sale bats for sale

send me pics of the booger 928-255-9445 thanks...
  16. M

For Sale Bats for sale

send pics of mv1, duo2 to 9282559445...
  17. M

LTB Mutant- Black and yellow; OG Duo

Looking to buy a 26 or 27 og mutant- black and yellow, at a descent price. ASA stamp still visible. lmk what you got and price. Also looking to buy an OG DUO. black barrel. should be 26 or 27 oz also. PM with what you have, Thanks, :D
  18. M

For Sale/Trade 26oz Cartel

send pics to 928*255*9445
  19. M

LTB Cheap demarini bats Asa only

i have two juggys both 27oz, txt for pics 928*255*9445
  20. M

LTB WTB: Worth or Demarini bat(s)

two 27oz juggernaut... one unknown # of hits. and other 100 hits maybe. lmk