1. Cliff

the Carolinas

http://www.softballcenter.com/2018-usssa-winter-worlds-south-carolina/
  2. Cliff

the Carolinas

R&B looked very good.
  3. Cliff

the Carolinas

Yes they are a whole new team this year. Almost major... they didn't have their whole conference team with them this weekend so they had picked up Neil Haglund and some others.
  4. Cliff

the Carolinas

well the USSSA Winter World has been crazy. Chosen/the Scene is playing Killmans for the championship CCP is third. they had to forfeit in order to make flights R&B Lawn is 4th some of the specific games. Killmans won against CDT 24 to 8 Smash Mouth/dirty Earl over AKS/haterz 26 to 12...
  5. Cliff

the Carolinas

https://team1sports.com/grandpark/
  6. Cliff

the Carolinas

Iv heard a few rumors, but I don't know of any official rosters. Myrtle Beach live streams every game. I will find the link and post it in here.
  7. Cliff

the Carolinas

not much going on right now.... and i have a new job where i dont have internet or phones. so im not worth much as far as info goes right now.
  8. Cliff

the Carolinas

im not sure it is was a normal team. i was told they were an E team, but at least one guy i recognized from the Cookies roster.
  9. Cliff

the Carolinas

i played again. we had won the Bombs Away the previous 3 years. ... but this year we went 0-3. Elliots won it. we scored 94 runs and hit 64 home runs... in 3 games... and lost all 3 we lost the 1st one 40-41 to Elliots we lost the 2nd game 20-26 to Elliots we lost the 3rd game to an E team. We...
  10. Cliff

Pure Sports Bats

i dont know of any ASA models right now. i think Pure does want to do ASA at some point, but for right now i would say just get a Monsta.
  11. Cliff

the Carolinas

12. Cliff

the Carolinas

lol, yes they should hav been.
  13. Cliff

the Carolinas

I havent heard their roster yet, but yes a few of the better D teams from 2017 are trying to make the jump to the Carolina Conference.
  14. Cliff

the Carolinas

iv been playing around at work during a slow day. so just for good measure im gonna throw these up.
  15. Cliff

the Carolinas

the general pace and tone of the meeting. there was a lot of yelling and talking over each other.
  16. Cliff

the Carolinas

if you get the chance the video is worth watching/ listening to. i will have it on youtube in a little while.
  17. Cliff

the Carolinas

the meeting did not go well.
  18. Cliff

the Carolinas

that was the comments on FB that was being posted as the Video of the NSA rules were being broadcast.
  19. Cliff

the Carolinas

20. Cliff

the Carolinas