the Carolinas

Cliff

Addicted to Softballfans
he said they are gonna go out on the field and hit some more this afternoon. i should have that vid at some point.

Cliff

Addicted to Softballfans
im gonna have to give the pure bats a try... but im not moving my F30s. I LOVE THOSE THINGS

Cliff

Addicted to Softballfans
im assuming it will be the 2017 F30 till they run out of stock, then it will be the 2018 F23.

Leftie22

Star Player
Actually a pretty good ball to hit. I'm not sure of the exact difference of the plan B to the elite conference series though

Cliff

Addicted to Softballfans
that was the comments on FB that was being posted as the Video of the NSA rules were being broadcast.

Cliff

Addicted to Softballfans
if you get the chance the video is worth watching/ listening to. i will have it on youtube in a little while.

Cliff

Addicted to Softballfans
iv been playing around at work during a slow day. so just for good measure im gonna throw these up.

Screen Shot 2017-11-03 at 2.50.14 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-11-03 at 2.50.41 PM.png

Cliff

Addicted to Softballfans
I havent heard their roster yet, but yes a few of the better D teams from 2017 are trying to make the jump to the Carolina Conference.

Country469

so a Major player on a B team is 8 points? IDGT or why NSA even acknowledges the conference or usssa's systems for players.
Also, with current tech I HATE these HR rules. Stupid IMO;

I'd go this;
E/Bronze- 0 HR IEO
D/Silver- 2 and 1 up then IEO
C/Gold- 5 and 1 up just an our after that

do they really feel that hitting a 44 400 is gonna be a safe thing with current bats and then not give any HRS, someone at the Bronze/Silver level gonna get killed pretty soon man. Writing on the wall.