the Carolinas

etnstudios

Addicted to Softballfans
i always like the 1 up. if the teams are even it keeps the field level. if they aren't it only punishes the team that's stacked. i would also vote for 5 in gold. 3 isn't enough at that level.

Stretch19

Grow up
i agree, to me, every division should be 1 up...if both teams can keep hitting them, why penalize them both?

if 1 cant keep hitting them, it keeps it fair

Country469

everyone but E/Bronze, and they should get none.

But yeah its by far the fairest way possible and with 44 400s and no bat testing NSA is gonna have to take a serious look at these rules. You wanna be the offensive association, fine, but don't make equip rules that contrast hr rules. Hell even stretch can hit bombs in 2017.

SandyWH

#Delicious
Bronze/Silver is going to IEO?

I'm gonna look like a daggum hockey goalie out there next season!

clark_the_canadian_hockey_goalie.jpg

Cliff

Addicted to Softballfans
i played again. we had won the Bombs Away the previous 3 years. ... but this year we went 0-3.
Elliots won it.

we scored 94 runs and hit 64 home runs... in 3 games... and lost all 3
we lost the 1st one 40-41 to Elliots
we lost the 2nd game 20-26 to Elliots
we lost the 3rd game to an E team. We were up 31-9 (at one point)... and they left us on the field.... in the 3rd inning.

I love that tournament... and i hate that tournament. lol

here are our big 0-3 numbers. i blocked out the other guys names since i havent asked if they would mind me posting it.
Screen Shot 2017-11-13 at 5.38.12 PM.png

Last edited:

devo12

Addicted to Softballfans
Dang crazy to score that many and go 0-3.
What E team was it?
I'm not a fan of that tourney honestly. I was asked to umpire and didn't realize that was it or I would have cancelled my weekend plans and umped lol

Cliff

Addicted to Softballfans
im not sure it is was a normal team. i was told they were an E team, but at least one guy i recognized from the Cookies roster.

Cliff

Addicted to Softballfans
not much going on right now.... and i have a new job where i dont have internet or phones. so im not worth much as far as info goes right now.

Twiles

The Rookie
That USSSA WW open bracket looking pretty strong! At least 4 established conference teams making a showing. Gonna be a good test to the start of the year.

Country469

Anyone got rosters available for this, Cliff I'll be stuck in W-S for a trade show all weekend, any live streaming gonna be happening at zee beach?

Cliff

Addicted to Softballfans
Anyone got rosters available for this, Cliff I'll be stuck in W-S for a trade show all weekend, any live streaming gonna be happening at zee beach?

Iv heard a few rumors, but I don't know of any official rosters. Myrtle Beach live streams every game. I will find the link and post it in here.

etnstudios

Addicted to Softballfans
i don't mind one pitch at all, our team seems to perform better. i just found it odd because it wasn't raining and they had us at the other complex(es) in the morning and then canned them i guess.

Cliff

Addicted to Softballfans
well the USSSA Winter World has been crazy.

Chosen/the Scene is playing Killmans for the championship
CCP is third. they had to forfeit in order to make flights
R&B Lawn is 4th

some of the specific games.

Killmans won against CDT 24 to 8

Smash Mouth/dirty Earl over AKS/haterz 26 to 12

Killmans over Pure 11 to 2

Smashmouuth over Terrys 30 to 29

CDT OVER Terry's 27-16

R&B Lawncare 20 to 16 over Team 215

AKS over PURE 21 to 4

R&B Lawncare over Lewis Lawncare 24 to 14

R&B over Haterz this morning 23 to 11

CCP over Smashmouuth 46 to 33

Sit back game SCENE over Killmans 21 to 11

WillW3

Starting Player
What’s up Cliff? From the looks of it, Pure had a rough go at it. Don’t they have almost a completely different roster than a couple years back?

Cliff

Addicted to Softballfans
Yes they are a whole new team this year. Almost major... they didn't have their whole conference team with them this weekend so they had picked up Neil Haglund and some others.