Search results

1. ggs

For Sale $50 MLB.com Gift Card

$50 to spend at MLB.com. Selling for $35.
  2. ggs

SBF keeper league YR8

just 3 more teams needed, fun league guys lets go
  3. ggs

first year dynasty

tough to just throw away the year but i would definitely choose a younger guy over a vet if you have to decide between two players. i wouldnt start looking young until maybe round 6/7 or so. Harvey's not a bad option. If you really want to go long term go even younger (buxton, giolito, etc).
  4. ggs

Need help with Keepers MLB

choo donaldson and zobrist for me too. i like sanchez but those are three solid bats right there and you're already keeping two arms.
  5. ggs

rivers or brees

gonna buck the trend and go with rivers here. love the matchup and brees always better at home vs road. either way though you can't go wrong.
  6. ggs

My DL list...

in the sbf keeper: tulo, harper, kemp, anibal, morrow, betancourt, price
  7. ggs

Anyone ever done a Free Agent team?

i like the premise actually. i think it works better with FAAB as opposed to straight waiver systems. Also obviously easier in a 10-team league, though i think it could be done in 12-teamers as well. Roto probably too difficult to make up for the beginning of the season. If you're playing H2H...
  8. ggs

surprises and bust

yeah most of my serious leagues have switched to QS as well, a far better valuation tool of pitchers than W.
  9. ggs

My results so far leagues/duel/hr derby

i'll do my best to make sure Rizzo Fo ****zle gets knocked down a few spots too..
  10. ggs

LTB 2 ASA Bats for under $200

would prefer 2 from the same person, under $200.
  11. ggs

LTB 2 ASA Bats for under $200

As title states, looking to buy 2 ASA bats for under $200. If I can get both for less, even better. 26oz or 27oz preferred. Preference also given to NIW but will consider used in good shape. Shipping to Cali so factor that into your price please.
  12. ggs

Fantasy baseball keeper advice

kemp in the 4th.
  13. ggs

Jose Bautista?

hasn't looked good at all this year. not turning on those fastballs like he did last few years, as a result more pitchers are challenging him with it. look at his numbers since the HR derby last year.. obviously hold and ride it out, but if you get a tempting offer you should take a look.
  14. ggs

SBF Free Keeper Fantasy Baseball League YR5

are we still waiting for ppl to select keepers? I think draft results need to be entered tonight in order to set rosters for Wednesday.
  15. ggs

Struggling on who to keep...

cargo stanton and greinke for me. tough to pass up jennings but the three will put up big numbers for this year and next.
  16. ggs

i may have someone for you
  17. ggs

Kenley Jansen?

id be surprised if jansen wasnt closing by ASB
  18. ggs

im back. cant believe with that lineup i got knocked out in the 1st round last year!
  19. ggs

Keeper advice - Fantasy Baseball

gotta go kemp and upton here