Search results

1. S

Best Bat for a normal ball

I’m getting back into a league that uses composite bats. They also use Dudley SB12’s .44 core balls. Historically I’ve swung Monsta DNA’s with a stiff handle. I don’t like a lot of flex and I am fine with either a 2 piece or a 1 piece. What are some of the best bats for that ball out there? I...
  2. S

New to Woodbat

I’m sure there is something out there on this site but I’m not interested in scrolling to find it. I play in an over 40 woodbat league and would love some recommendations for the best bats out there. Last season I bought a Viper bat and it broke in batting practice and the replacement lasted 2...
  3. S

For Sale/Trade 26oz Cartel2 and 27oz All Association The One

No clue what these are going for. Looking to trade first for an 2012 or 2013 Flipper AM or any of the Monsta’s DNA or Torch’s. Cartel has probably 400 swings on it. Little bit of webbing and some paint chip. The One has maybe 75 swings tops on it. Zero issues. No receipts. Text is best as I...
  4. S

For Sale/Trade 9 Easton’s For Sale

Looking to trade or sell the following. Everything that is out of the wrapper has minimal swings. All with both barcodes. No receipts. Trades are original Miken Freak Black, Freak 30 and Monsta original DNA. I’d consider 2-1’s as well. Text works best as I’m don’t check back on much...
  5. S

For Sale/Trade 3 OG ST100H

ALL 3 SOLD.... Selling all of my original Easton 100H’s. They are the real ones not the remakes or the SIS exclusives. I don’t play any Utrip really anymore so they haven’t been used in about 3 years. Texting is the easiest way to get a quick response. 617-861-5544. Would trade all 3 for an OG...
  6. S

LTB Liberty Advanced

Looking for a RHT H-Web Liberty Advanced 13in, 13.5in or 14in. Someone snatched mine. Hit me up. I can buy or I have some bats to trade. 617-861-5544 works better then messaging me on this. Thanks!
  7. S

Price Check OG Red and Black Helmers

I have 3 OG Red and Black Helmers. All same condition which is about 200-300 swings and mild field wear. Two are 26oz and 1 is 27oz. One of the 26’s has a rattle. No spiraling or cracks. Just looking for a price check. If anyone is interested in buying hit me up. 617-861-5544. I’ll obviously...
  8. S

LTB Monsta DNA

Looking for 27 or 28oz Stiff handle Endloaded. Miken Red or Blue 4TF 27oz. Shoot me a text as I'm never on here anymore. Thanks.
  9. S

For Sale Cleaning out my closet

http://forums.softballfans.com/threads/cleaning-out-my-closet.1430603/
  10. S

OG BJ Fulk and Others

11. S

For Sale 15 and 13 AM 27oz

12. S

For Sale Cleaning out my closet

[/URL][/IMG] Selling a ton of bats. All sales are F/F unless buyer pays fees. Prices are shipped. Every bat is returnable but no receipts. All barcodes are present on all the bats that need them. No trades other then Red FTF 27oz. 27oz OG 100H $180 26oz OG 100H $170 26oz OG 100H $160 (little...
  13. S

For Sale Freak FX 750 Supermax 27oz and other bats

All bats for sale only. DNA is not for sale or trade. Price is shipped with the expectation that buyer pays the PayPal fee is payment is not gifted. J3A 27oz. returnable no receipt. 200ish swings. $220 SOLD J3A 27oz. not returnable 1000+ swings. Thing is a rocket launcher. $180SOLD 2015 Juggy...
  14. S

For Sale OG Duo 27oz.

All bats for sale only. DNA is not for sale or trade. Price is shipped with the expectation that buyer pays the PayPal fee is payment is not gifted. J3A 27oz. returnable no receipt. 200ish swings. $220 SOLD J3A 27oz. not returnable 1000+ swings. Thing is a rocket launcher. $180 SOLD 2015 Juggy...
  15. S

For Sale OG 100H 27oz and more...

All bats for sale only. DNA is not for sale or trade. Price is shipped with the expectation that buyer pays the PayPal fee is payment is not gifted. J3A 27oz. returnable no receipt. 200ish swings. $220 SOLD J3A 27oz. not returnable 1000+ swings. Thing is a rocket launcher. $180 SOLD 2015 Juggy...
  16. S

For Sale J3A's plus others

17. S

LTB Liberty Advanced RHT 13 or 13.5

Just as the title says I'm looking to buy to replace mine that I had stolen from the field from me. Looking for the American Flag version, not really the new ones but would consider for the right price. I have paypal ready for up to $160. Loved my glove and need a replacement quickly! Text is...
  18. S

For Sale Two 27oz OG 100H

Selling 2 Og 100h's both returnable no receipt. Unknown number of swings on either one but I'm assuming about 500 for one and maybe 800 for the other based on the condition. One has some paint chips, field scratches, and endcap wear, the other is pretty unused with minor scratches. no webbing at...
  19. S

For Sale 13 Aftermath 27oz

Low hits with .52's, field wear is the biggest issue. Returnable, no receipt. Passed compression at the end of the season and we never used again. Comes with black Lizard Skin grip. Zero issues. $190 shipped/gifted. Buyer pays fees of not gifted. SOLD
  20. S

Price Check 2013 27oz Aftermath

100 swings returnable no receipt. Bat is mint. Not sure what these are going for and if its worth selling or holding on to.