Search results

1. Worm

2019 J Hall z1000

I used to have z and then moved away from them over the years. Am thinking of grabbing a 2019 j hall z 1000 because of the extra endload feel. Does this bat compare performance wise with the Worth and Miken bats? How many swings does it take to break in or reach its full potential? (I...
  2. Worm

2019 Worth EST xxl and 2019 Wicked Purcell xxl

Are these basically the same exact bat, except for the barrel length? -EST being a 12.5” and the Wicked Purcell being 13.5”... I don’t see a lot of reviews or info on the Purcell where as the 2019 Wicked Branch and Harvey is all over the place... I take it is a decent stick? Love my 2019 est...
  3. Worm

Jeff Hall 1 piece All pink bat

Haven't heard anything about this bat. Saw a couple reviews on a random bat site. Has anyone swung this bat that can give any info on the performance.
  4. Worm

2015 cl 22 comparison to 2016 cl22

Is the 2016 cl22 simply a repaint of the 2015 model or did they change some things besides aesthetics? How do they compare? Thanks.
  5. Worm

Accuracy of z 3k weighting compared to sticker

Is the weighting pretty spot on like the reissues or do they run light or heavy depending on weight? I'm especially curious about the 28 oz el and balanced. Thanks.
  6. Worm

What can I expect out of my new Miken Triad 3 usssa?

Just got my new 28 oz usssa Miken Triad. Bat weighs 28 on the nose, and swings almost identical to my usssa 28 z2000 ri's so I am stoked! With that said, what can I expect out of this bat as far as performance and durability? ( I will be hitting the 52 275 ball.)
  7. Worm

endload to balance... heavier weight?

Been swinging a 27 oz 17bh. Thinking of getting a b1. Should I get a 28 or stay at 27 for a similar feel? I want the 13.5 " barrel for a bigger sweet spot.
  8. Worm

How do I know when my z's are "broken in?"

I decided to give L. Slugger a try, with all the talk about the z2000. I bought a 27 RI z2000 el usssa and a 28 oz. Z2000 RI el usssa. They have very good pop out of the wrapper, but I see people saying after xxx hits, their z was "fire." Every other brand I have swung, the bats' sound or...
  9. Worm

For Sale 27 oz L1 with papers and 28 oz 17 bh with papers

27 oz L1 and 28 oz bh17 - with papers (Pictures Added) Selling a 27 oz L1 with receipt dated May 19 of this year. Bat has about 2-300 cuts on it using 52 cor 275 comp balls. Bat has ground scratches, but is in very good shape. Still needs to be broken in. Looking for 180 shipped. SOLD TO...
  10. Worm

Any tips for pitching when running a five man infield

Pitching with a team and we have been running a 5 man infield. We have not done real well. Any tips for pitching in it? Here is what I have tried: 1. When guys are on the plate, pitching them inside by either throwing in on their hands or throwing a "cutter" on their hands. Tell the...
  11. Worm

For Sale Selling 28 oz ret. w receipt sy100wegs-purple and black

Selling 28 oz sy100w. Bat has receipt dated Nov. 4, 2012. Bat has 500 cuts on .52 lexums. Bat has ground scratches, but is structurally sound. Bat is stock, but has been regripped. Bat is game ready. Selling for 160 gifted shipped. Thanks. "][/URL] "][/URL] "][/URL] "][/URL]...
  12. Worm

? for scn 19 and 17 bh owners

Does the scn19 feel like the 17 bh when it breaks in? I ask because I have a 17bh that is just nuts and have a scn19, but it is still in the early stages... if it gets like my 17bh I am going to . Love my 17bh more than my broken in 100 wegman.
  13. Worm

Price Check 28 oz sy100w with receipt dated 11/4/12

Looking for a price check on this bat... love the performance, but an ounce too heavy or me. Also, wondering if I would be out of my mind if I thought I could trade it for a NIW returnable L2 with receipt? Bat is 28 ounce, receipt dated 11/4/12, has lots of ground scratches, and has about 500...
  14. Worm

For Sale Selling 27 NR XL

Looking to sell: 110 shipped.Sold 27 oz Easton XL nonreturnable cosmetic "blem". Under handle is some orange paint and painted over in black so can't see the model number. Bought it for 140 shipped. Bat has about 100 cuts with .52 300 balls. Bat has been regripped- No spiral webbing at all...
  15. Worm

Price Check 27 oz minty xl2 - NON RETURNABLE.

Looking for a fair selling price on a "minty" 27 oz xl2 non-returnable softball bat. Most I see up are for trades or if they are selling are returnable. Thanks.
  16. Worm

Xl2 How many cuts to get "hot"?

Took my xl2 out today and put 100-150 cuts on it with used .52 300 compression classic plus lexums. The xl2 flexed more than normal Eastons, but lacked any spring in the trampoline effect. Felt mediocre compared to the 17bh or 100w. Will this bat heat up and compare to those 2 bats on the .52...
  17. Worm

Hydrographic'd, Painted, and Sharpied my Worth Pitching Mask

So I decided to "decorate" my worth pitching mask to match the team I am pitching for this year - Geico A-team - Green and Black uniforms. I decided to go with a lizard head mask. I even hydrodipped the bottom padded chin piece so that it would look like the bottom of the mouth opened. I used...
  18. Worm

For Sale 30oz st100h 30 oz with receipt

$165 shipped priority. Comes with a receipt dated 10-21-12 Selling this bat... prefer my 28 oz 100w. Bat has 300 cuts using 52 core 300 compression balls. Not sure if it is broken in fully yet, but bat has no chips or spiral webbing. Bat does have lots of tiny ground scratches from b.p. and...
  19. Worm

Really, how bad is the durability of the xl2?

Is it really that bad or is it just that it is an easton that doesn't live up to the easton name in terms of durability? I know it is made for 52 300 balls and many people "abuse" them by hitting higher compression balls. If I hit only the 52 300 ball, how would the durability be then? 500...
  20. Worm

xl2 true weight vs tag.

I have a sy100wegman that weighs 27.8 but is labeled 28 oz. Do the xl2s come in under weight, right on, or overweight? Wondering if a 27 xl2 or a 28 oz xl2 would be closer to the same feel? Thanks