Search results

1. D

Lacing needles

Looks like it. Got mine earlier this week.
  2. D

Lacing needles

Whoa! Guess we might get them by thanksgiving after all!
  3. D

Something to curb appetite in that afternoon til bedtime range

If watching tv makes you crave snacks, stop watching tv.
  4. D

Lacing needles

Same here. Hoping it's taking this long because they are being made out of some metal only found on an asteroid that passes earth every billion years or something....
  5. D

Lacing needles

That's the thing that bothers me. Not the wait, but the lack of updates. If there are issues at least let people know or give us an option to keep waiting or get money back.
  6. D

Lacing needles

Nope. But an update would be nice... :o
  7. D

LTB 11.5 glove

PM sent.....
  8. D

Lacing needles

Payment sent! Thanks!
  9. D

Lacing needles

I will take one of each.
  10. D

Whn do you know you need to take a break from the game?

What league are you playing?
  11. D

LTB Outdoor Rubber Mats for Playground..???

Better get some before they go up to $50 :) Another option would be artificial turf. Something with rubber backing. Used turf can be had for pretty cheap, $2 per sq ft or less.
  12. D

LTB Outdoor Rubber Mats for Playground..???

I use these in my basement gym and they are great. Very heavy duty and go on sale fairly often...
  13. D

For Sale/Trade Assortment of gloves

Any pics of the Zett with a baseball in the pocket?
  14. D

Guys and girls, don't do this..

I just stick the label on the glove and squeeze it through the mailbox slot. No box to ruin the gloves shape.
  15. D

This may be a usps first....

USPS once sent a glove I was waiting for all the way to Germany before it got to me. No mistakes on the address, no other labels etc. They were only off by 5000 miles on that one....
  16. D

wife got me a zepp!

100 mph swing speed with a softball bat is possible. A MLB hitter should have 80 to 90 mph swing speed. Most of the numbers out there are ball exit speeds for pro hitters and those are around 100 to 110 mph on really well hit balls. http://www.hittrackeronline.com/
  17. D

wife got me a zepp!

Here is an interesting website with swing speed and exit speed info and numbers. It's baseball related but interesting non the less. http://www.efastball.com/hitting/average-bat-speed-exit-speed-by-age-group/
  18. D

wife got me a zepp!

I don't think that's a real pro swing. Not many pros swing 70 mph using a 32" bat.... I have one of these as well and like it. It's nice to have something when hitting balls off a tee into a net in the winter. There is also http://diamondkinetics.com/ that is supposed to be out soon. I...
  19. D

Deadlift help

When I struggle with the deadlift this is the video I watch to get myself back in the groove. Some good tips that usually get me going in the right direciton...
  20. D

For Sale Easton Salvo equipment bag

Bump..........