Search results

1. S

Double Shelf for the Pro Event Roller.

Big thanks to GreenRun1. Copied his layout for his double shelf and used it with my Combat roller. Pretty much same bag so it came out perfect. Took me about 2 hours / 8 beers to build. Linky
  2. S

Demarini Superlight batting gloves?

Anyone using these? Been debating about picking up a few pairs but was just curious if anyone has really warn them. Any input would be appreciated on sizing, durability, and overall quality. Thanks guys.
  3. S

OG MUT120 28oz, and OG MUTJH 28.5oz price checks.

Anyone have the current price for these two? OG MUT120 Bat is in great shape. Bat is my teammates. He is 5'10" and 150lbs soaking wet so this bat isn't even close to broken in. Purchase it brand new from a local sports store whenever these were newly sold. OG MUTJH Same as above. Both...
  4. S

Future and compression testing...

Anyone having issues with these failing or coming close? Took mine in to get tested and it barely passed. Bat only has maybe 100 bp cuts on it.
  5. S

Question about handles / barrels?

Hey guys, I have a couple quick questions. After searching through the Combat section I'm even more confused on the 2013 ASA Wanted. My 2013 ASA Wanted just had the endcap weight come lose and sounds like a Mariachi stick. Didn't like the bat at all until maybe 400 swings and haven't been...
  6. S

Senior bat questions....

Hey guys. I'm looking for a new bat for Derbys. I looked into the Krankenstien but $300 for a Derby bat seems a little crazy to me. Which senior Combat would you recommened? I have heard the yellow MM is amazing, but I cant seem to find any around. Any others in the elite level I should...
  7. S

DBA on the way!!!

The waiting was well worth it.... DBA on the way from the DLAS program! Worked out perfect because my wanted it about to pop. Bat shipped today.
  8. S

3n2 strikes?

Anyone actually own a pair of these? Just ordered three pairs when they dropped to $19. Half the reviews are great and half say they are garbage. Just curious if anyone has actually worn them?
  9. S

For Sale/Trade OG May98 34/28 Minty.

Picked this up locally and have no need for it. Minty OG May98. Doesn't have USA on taper. Only trades I would be interested in are Combat sticks. All bats 27oz or 28oz. Sale price I guess at $140 through paypal.
  10. S

Return on Voltage 2?

Any have an idea what the return is for these bats? The online warranty form is currently down and I'm curious what you get for sending in one of these. Thanks for the help guys.
  11. S

For Trade OG May98 34/28 Minty.

Just got this bat recently locally. I have no need for it because I'm not a worth fan. Really looking for new ASA stamp bats only for now. Would really like a Fu-Dawg, D3A, DBA, Mercy and maybe a new Ultra. Not into any Z's or Eastons. All bats 27oz or 28oz. Sale price I guess at...
  12. S

Interest in a minty OG May98?

Anyone interested in a minty OG May98? Also whats the going price on these? Looked and couldn't find much. Thing was used for maybe 100 hits by a non smasher and not seen the dirt even. Pretty much spotless. 34/28
  13. S

Hoh 12" pro12m

Anyone use this glove? I have been wanting to get a new glove for infield. Has a basket web. Can pick it up for around $130 NWT. Good deal and good glove?
  14. S

For Sale Sp12sv98 34/28

Looking to sell this SP12SV98. Purchased it last year and never got the feel for it. Bat has maybe 400 cuts on it from non mashers. No signs of webbing at all. Grip was removed and taped. Bat has normal field wear but nothing other than that. First $110 shipped gets it. This bat is returnable x2...
  15. S

For Sale CF5 - 34/26 - Baby Blue

Purchased this bat for a Coed team I was playing on. Don't need it anymore. I put maybe the first 100 cuts on it. Girls on the team put maybe another 200 on it. No signs of webbing at all. Squeaky clean as you can see in the pictures. I have bigger ones I can send if needed. Bat only has normal...
  16. S

Custom glove around $300...?

Hey guys I'm needing some help finding a glove. Currently I'm using a Mizuno 13" GPMP1301T. I like the glove but it is pretty heavy and the fingers are WAY to big and loose. I wear a size medium batting glove. I'm mainly outfield but do occasionally play infield. I don't want to go any...
  17. S

Gearsp1-SB 08 VS Gearsp1-SB 09 Re-issue....

Checked the price guide. The pictures are identical so I have no idea how to tell which one I have... 28Oz with maybe 300 cuts on it. 30Oz with maybe 100 cuts on it. Trying to find out if I have the 08 or the 09. Thanks guys.
  18. S

For Sale/Trade CF5 - 34/26 - Baby Blue NIW

This bat has the new Utrip stamp and the ASA 2004 stamp. Got this bat thinking I wanted to try a DeMarini. Got the bat and it sat in my closet next to my other 12 bats I dont have time to hit. Needing to offload it to clear up some room for other bats I might use. 26oz is too light for me...
  19. S

Ultimate EVIL Long Haul Edition questions...

Hey guys quick question on this ball. I own 3 dozen of the 52 and harder BP balls and love them. Have mashed the BP Rockets for over a year and the things dont die. After reading about the derby balls I noticed nothing is really listed on the site other than the cor and compression. Do these...
  20. S

CF5 Baby Blue Return Questions.

Quick question guys. Looked on the Demarini website and it doesn't list the options on the exchange. I was just browsing through my bats and have one about to kick the curb. I would normally call them but they are closed and I was just curious. Anyone know what they are swapping these out for?