Search results

1. mariefreedom

For Trade Both NIW SCN19 27oz and SCN20BW 28oz

I have 2 Easton's NIW w/reciepts dated this month for TRADE ONLY PER BOARD RULES! SCN19 27oz >>>>>>>>>>>>> BOTH HAVE BEEN TRADED <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< SCN20BW 28oz Will respond to any and all trade offers = to what my bats are worth.PM is KEY...Thanks a bunch:p
  2. mariefreedom

For Sale/Trade Worth Booger 27oz RI

I have a used Worth Booger 27oz RI NR with about 100 BP hits on it, no cracks,no waves,starting to web up,no rattle,some scratches and nicks from in and out of bag. Looking to trade for MIKEN USSSA, FAST PITCH BATS "33,"34. Easton's,LS. >>>>SOLD<<<<< TYD Gifted or you pay fees. Thanks a bunch...
  3. mariefreedom

For Trade 2010 SRV5 Salvo's NIW

I have 26oz,27oz,28oz SRV5 Salvo's NIW with Orange Plug on the end with Reciept's dated this month..Looking for USSSA Bat trades of equal value..LMK whats out there! Thanks A Bunch:D (PM IS KEY)
  4. mariefreedom

For Sale/Trade I got the hook up! Holla if ya hear me!

I have the hook up on ANY STYLE of Maui Jim Sun glasses all you have to do is log onto the Maui Jim site and choose. I also have three pairs of OAKLEY'S that i will be posting on here they are Oakley's that were in the OAKLEY case for Customers to try on so some of the lenes have light scratches...
  5. mariefreedom

For Sale/Trade Is this a good bat? If so what would you offer?

I found this bat in a garage sale this is what is on the bat >> Nike 34/30/12 blue and black with a silver swoosh also the word swoosh is on the bat BPF 1.20, OSB, softball, Nike Proprietary alloy and Made In The USA. some of the print and outline is the color of gold.....It has ground...
  6. mariefreedom

For Sale/Trade ipod NANO 8GB 4TH Gen silver

I have a ipod NANO 8gb 4th gen MINT with USB cable,earphones and wall charger for 65.00 OBO (and ill throw in a 15.00 itunes gift card). The ipod is wiped clean ready to go. Cash is KING...you can also shoot me some trade offers:D paypal as a gift or you pay fees. Thanks a bunch for looking :p...
  7. mariefreedom

For Sale/Trade Miken OG MV1 BAL 28oz

I have a OG MIKEN MV1 BAL 28oz used unk amount of hits on it got it in a trade, is in really good condtion (will text pics untill i can get pics up) no cracks,no waves, end cap tight, no webbing. Looking to trade for a USSSA 27oz let me know what you have:D. If sale will be 150.00...but will be...
  8. mariefreedom

For Trade NIW 2013 SP12ST100h 34/26 Returnable x2

NIW 2013 sp12st100h 34/26 Returnable x2 trade since the store sells this....looking for 27oz bat..compairable in price or your 2 for my one trades and/or $$ on you're end...Thanks a bunch! :p GONE BABY GONE >>>>>>>ALBXTRA<<<<<<<<<<
  9. mariefreedom

For Sale Nike Air Diamond Turfs 10.5

The Nike Air Diamond Turfs is a high-performance turf shoe. Lightweight synthetic leather upper with removable tongue flap. Phylon™ midsole with large-volume visible Air-Sole® unit. Aggressive rubber outsole utilizes nubby design preferred by pro-level athletes. Wt. 13.4 oz. Sale price 40.00...
  10. mariefreedom

For Sale/Trade Authentic Nike 2011 Air Max Red/Blk 10.5

Authentic Nike 2011 Air Max Red/Blk 10.5 size. Shoes were only worn in the gym maybe 7 times. Switched to a lighter shoe. Will trade or sale. $80.00 shipped to you're door. Will listen to all trade offers. Thanks a bunch;) SOLD TO>>>>>>>>>>>>CRAMMER<<<<<<<<<<
  11. mariefreedom

For Sale/Trade Oakley GMT Mens Watch

Oakley GMT Mens watch. This watch has been only worn a hand full of times no scratches on the crystal-sapphire with anti-reflective coating.Band,back cover,buckel,case all stainless steel. Band has light scratches. Retail on this watch is 600.00+ I am wanting to trade for a New Stamp USSSA High...
  12. mariefreedom

For Sale/Trade Sprint Samsung Android Phone

I have a lightly used Sprint Samsung Moment Android phone comes with every thing Box,Charger,USB Cable and Manual. Very Clean looks almost brand new. Would like to trade for a used NR Usssa bat..or if sale will be 40.00 Nice phone that can be used as a back up..Very reliable phone. Sold to...
  13. mariefreedom

For Sale/Trade Oakley Tangent Sun glasses

Ok fellas i have a pair of Oakley Tanget Sun glasses that need to be moved so i can buy me a bat or trade for one ;0)...The sun Glasses are brand new and come with a oakley Hard case...they are Black frame with polarized black irdium lenes and the have anti reflection coating. The lenes have a...
  14. mariefreedom

For Sale/Trade Motorola Atrix 2 AT&T phone Like new

Motorola atrix2 almost brand new with box,cables,manual and a HDMI cable that i bought extra to watch the 1080p vids and movies on by TV..selling for 140.00 can text pics if needed untill i can post pics (505)409-0919..Thank a bunch ;0)
  15. mariefreedom

LTB used MIKEN bats NR 26 or 27ozs

used MIKEN bats cheap NR 26 or 27ozs Freak Models Hi im lookikng for used miken bats cheap NR 26 or 27ozs usssa Freak models.. let me know what you have and price..Thanks a bunch:p
  16. mariefreedom

For Sale/Trade Xeno 2011 33/25 now

Ok i tryed my best to get use to this and could'nt (dang it). I really want to trade this bat and see what offers i get (looking for something comperable to this price wise.FP or SP bats) I bought this off a board member Radon.Here is the link...