Search results

1. S

2015 superdraft

I thought 1 of those already got fixed? What'd he do now?
  2. S

Pics of custom and modified helmets...

This was purchased. It's a Black Iridium Oakley Football Visor. Although they are not made specifically for lacrosse helmets, they do fit quite nicely. It's pretty easy to put in, and take out, so not much trouble if you wanted to remove it for night games. I myself just leave it in. Not too...
  3. S

Maybe something like this?
  4. S

design timing

My experience; FAST! Delivered to my door in under 21 days. As of right now, I personally won't go any where else. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Know what I mean...
  5. S

Salomon Speedcross 3's?

These are also out now...
  6. S

Salomon Speedcross 3's?

New Colors... Just saw these yesterday... Thought the first color options were alright, but these are awesome!
  7. S

For Sale 27oz duo 3

PM sent...
  8. S

For Sale LTS/LTT Easton ST100H 28oz MINT

PM sent...
  9. S

Salomon Fellraiser

Speedcross CS or GTX are waterproof, but the normal Speedcross is far from waterproof. However, the normal Speedcross does keep water out a tad better than the Fellraiser.
  10. S

Salomon Fellraiser

In this case, prob no need to size up going from Speedcross to Fellraiser.
  11. S

Phoenix Area BP

So I guess summer is your surgery season?
  12. S

Phoenix Area BP

With meniscus procedures, the down time depends on the extent of the damage, and the nature of the repair. If they go in and just shave it down, recovery can be somewhat miraculous. Now, if they do something more substantial, like attempt to regenerate(see Amare Stoudamire), then it's probably a...
  13. S

Price Check 27 oz J3A bubble knob

Depends, who put the 100 swings on it, you or Nate?
  14. S

No prob man. Depending on how you want them to fit, L or XL should be fine fine for you. I'm...

No prob man. Depending on how you want them to fit, L or XL should be fine fine for you. I'm 5'10", 210 and the XL's are good. Length of L and XL is pretty much same, but if you want a little extra room in the thighs and ass, get the XL. Actually, the more that I think about it, I would say XL...
  15. S

Hot Weather Pants

Over the years, I've had a ton of different pants. Hands down, the lightest, and coincidently lowest priced pants have been the "A4", model # N6158. After a couple washes, you might just want to sleep in them! There's even enough material on the knee to slide in them.
  16. S

Salomon Speedcross 3's?

Truth. I have a couple pairs of both, and the Fellraiser will accommodate width better than the Speedcross.
  17. S

Papago Tuesday Night Summer League

Didn't stop you in the past..... Lol
  18. S

Anyone got new z2000 info

If by saying it's almost exactly the same, you mean completely different, then yeah, you're totally right! Lol ;):p:D
  19. S

Anyone got new z2000 info

I concur....
  20. S

That's a tough one... I haven't had the chance to look through them, but from what I saw, the smoke did not look so dark that it would seriously inhibit ability to see under the lights at night. Keep in mind, this is straight speculation on my part. I do know that the amber lenses that came with...