Phoenix Area BP

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
Ughhhh ohhhhh... Chen is blackballing someone:eek:

Not blackballing, I've know Derrick a long time, he never did me wrong, but last I heard he didn't come through on some stuff for Zayas. If it's all corrected good for both parties, if not he needs to get in contact with him.

tap2284

Watching baseball somewhere
The new D-Bat facility is very nice.... Recommended. Just bring a few people, pitch to yourselves and pay the hourly rate and it isn't too bad.

bekelley10

Legit Sports Glove Dealer
Its All in the Game by Peoria sports complex is nice too. Not nearly as crowded as D-Bat.

Last edited:

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
It'll be 106 at 5:30. BP is never important enough to hit at the hottest time of the day. :)

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
You know heat stroke makes you delirious right? 106 and "not very hot out" doesn't equate.

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
But you forget that it's a dry heat!

LOL, that's the spin AZ folks always put on it. F that, HOT is HOT! When the National Weather Service issues an excessive heat warning, that means get your ass in the pool or indoors.

ScootDog

Rather be surfing
LOL, that's the spin AZ folks always put on it. F that, HOT is HOT! When the National Weather Service issues an excessive heat warning, that means get your ass in the pool or indoors.

I'm with you but it's not bad when the sun goes down. I'm definitely more used to it now.

Hendo9

Softball Junkie
I thought you was injured? Where the hell is Friendship?

Stop spreading rumors ;) Its lead knee so doesnt affect my swing only lateral movements(meniscus)

Friendship park is in Avondale Mcdowell & 123rd ave. (even has a Pagoda for the Asians lol)

Hendo9

Softball Junkie
Lead as in left knee?

Yes sir snap crackle pop... Sounds like a bowl of rice crispies from time to time... Then its perfectly ok till I catch the front of my foot and twist my leg a tad bit... Holy fires of hell in the knee then hahahahaha

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
I just had my left meniscus repaired 3 weeks ago. I still can't run on it. Feels like it'll tear when I make any sudden movements

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
Oh great! Not what I wanted to hear! :mad:

LOL, the worst is when you forget that you had it fixed and bend/squat down to do something normal. BAM, sharp pain, crumble to floor. Had that happen yesterday when my little girl asked me to tie her shoe lace. Totally forgot that it just doesn't flex that easily anymore.

Everyone I've asked says the samething. 3-4 weeks to resume normal activities (can be mobile but not 100%) but 6 month to a year before it starts feeling normal. Zayas told me he had it 10 years ago and it still doesn't have the same mobility.

Shortyaz69

Addicted to Softballfans
With meniscus procedures, the down time depends on the extent of the damage, and the nature of the repair. If they go in and just shave it down, recovery can be somewhat miraculous. Now, if they do something more substantial, like attempt to regenerate(see Amare Stoudamire), then it's probably a LONG road back...